lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Pokémon RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-15-2004, 04:00 PM   #1
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Pokémon RPG

Yeah, allmost everyone knew Pokémon. It is maby childich, but let's see where we can get this. We start from Johto and Goldenrod. You may be from any town in Johto or a trainer from Hoenn or Kanto, but you have to be a new char. You may have 1-6 Pokémon, Hoenn pokémon only if you are from Hoenn. No legendary Pokémon without my permission. Take example from my profile.

Name: Tepe Gurzar
Pokémon: Blaziken(Starting Pokémon), Poliwhirl, Skyther, Pidgeot
Hometown: Littleroot (Hoenn)
-----------------------------------------------------
Tepe sits down on a wooden bench after a long walk from Olivine city. He had sawn many pokémon dance around this white clothed man that was holding a gray bandana and a bag on his hands. He took a gray jacket from the bag and put it on but didn't close it. He put the bandana back on his head and swung the bag onto his back. Tepe looked around and saw many people coming and going. Some went to the gym, some to the mart and some to the Pokécenter. He stepped up and saw a man that walked past the mart and past the gym and to the Pokécenter. Tepe had no idea hwo that could be, but the man looked like a thought trainer.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2004, 04:29 PM   #2
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Re: Pokémon RPG

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
Yeah, allmost everyone knew Pokémon. It is maby childich, but let's see where we can get this. We start from Johto and Goldenrod. You may be from any town in Johto or a trainer from Hoenn or Kanto, but you have to be a new char. You may have 1-6 Pokémon, Hoenn pokémon only if you are from Hoenn. No legendary Pokémon without my permission. Take example from my profile.

Name: Tepe Gurzar
Pokémon: Blaziken(Starting Pokémon), Poliwhirl, Skyther, Pidgeot
Hometown: Littleroot (Hoenn)
-----------------------------------------------------
Tepe sits down on a wooden bench after a long walk from Olivine city. He had sawn many pokémon dance around this white clothed man that was holding a gray bandana and a bag on his hands. He took a gray jacket from the bag and put it on but didn't close it. He put the bandana back on his head and swung the bag onto his back. Tepe looked around and saw many people coming and going. Some went to the gym, some to the mart and some to the Pokécenter. He stepped up and saw a man that walked past the mart and past the gym and to the Pokécenter. Tepe had no idea hwo that could be, but the man looked like a thought trainer.
Well Tepe I would love to join this RPG but I only know the first 2 seasons of POKEMON so that could be one flaw like in my sonic RPG so can you fill me in?

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2004, 04:43 PM   #3
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Ugh, the two first? You mean the Kanto thingies? This isn't based in the series at all. Goldenrod is the huge city like Saffron in Kanto. The pokémon's are quite the same, if you dont know em', go to Pokemon.com and from there, take the PokéDex-link. There should be some of the new Pokémon if you select the 'Old pokedex' from the right upper corner of the pop-up))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Pokémon RPG