lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The faith of the darksword
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-11-2004, 03:41 PM   #1
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The faith of the darksword

A small Old Republic shuttle approaches Coruscant when suddenly, it jumps to hyperspace with it's precious artifact long hidden in a very small facility on Hoth.
Only few minutes from that, a young Republic officer walks to face the Jedi council. "The darksword has been lost to the Sith's" the young girl says and Mace Windu leans forward like it would came at him as a shock, but everyone new that he had felt what had happened just like Yoda when the officer walked in. "Go back you can. Tell that the jedi council sending is four jedi's. Await of more information, we stay" Yoda said as everyone else keeps quiet. The officer nods and leaves the jedi temple.
Two days has past and three jedi come forward throught the door to meet the council. "You shall leave to Correllia where we traced the shuttle that carried the darksword" Master Windu explained. "You shall go with one other jedi. He is there to observe you and to train his field skills" Mace continued and Plo Koon rose as Mace pointed his hand at Plo Koon

Name: Plo Koon
Race: Kel Dor
Hilt:Hilt (Pic not nececcary)

Plo Koon greeted and led the jedi's into a jedi transport. The pilots started the engines and they started their journey towards Correllia. Plo Koon sat dwon quietly, allmost maditating. They couldn't see his face because of the hood and the device. Plo Koon sat veru quietly and he didn't move until one of the jedi's spoke.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2004, 04:54 PM   #2
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Name Kit Fisto
Race Unknown
Rank Jedi knight
Gender Male

The jedi that spoke was Kit fisto "The sith are strong.Tthe force tells me that we will not be enough for the sith." "What do you think"?

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2004, 06:13 PM   #3
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Plo Koon slowly raised his head so his dark blue mask could be seen and some of his orange skin. "We shall see, young master" He said and rose up. He took his hood from his head and walked to a control panel. "Stay back" Plo Koon said and pressed a button five times and five training balls came from the walls. Plo Koon ignited his lightsaber and closed his eyes. He then opened them after a long breathe and started blocking the small lasers that come from the ball's.

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2004, 07:37 PM   #4
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

kit did the same on another console 5 training remotes came out but they are not as advanced as the same ones that plo koon is useing.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 03-16-2004, 11:00 AM   #5
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

PLEASe POST I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN THREADS DIE,

And I don't like it when people spam. So please don't.

Last edited by Redwing; 03-16-2004 at 06:08 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The faith of the darksword