lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: pumps in forest
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #1
LeChucks Pizza
Rookie

Unhappy pumps in forest

Please put me out of my misery i am so stuck on the puzzle with the punps in the forest i've tried and looked at walkthroughs but i don't get what my target is, what i'm supposed to do all i know is that it has to alternate but how do you do that? Please help!

If you want the picture of Bob back let me know! Join The BOB RULES TEAM - sorry i'm obsessed!
LeChucks Pizza is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2004, 06:47 PM   #2
James Isaac

LFN Staff Member 
You have to get them in the right rhythm so that the ones on the left go at the same time, then the ones on the right go at the same time, then the ones on the left and so on.

You are trying to unbalance the tree.

James Isaac is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2004, 03:23 PM   #3
LeChucks Pizza
Rookie

thanx ive managed to do it now and i was doing great until i got to the lift in rudacava and finding the metal detector in the cat litter i used my sive ('scuse the spelling) on all parts of it but I can't find it!

If you want the picture of Bob back let me know! Join The BOB RULES TEAM - sorry i'm obsessed!
LeChucks Pizza is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > pumps in forest