lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kevin Coyle's Anakin: SP model looks like crap
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2004, 01:56 AM   #1
EvilKnick

Question Kevin Coyle's Anakin: SP model looks like crap

This model is the greatest Ive ever seen,....And it looks amazing in multiplayer, especially the hair,...

Once I saw it I knew I had to have it for single player,....but Im not savy enough to convert models to SP,...

After much searching, I found a file that claimed to do just what I wanted,...but there's a problem,...

I don't know if this is an earlier version of Kevin's model or if for some reason the modder simplified the model in his conversion,...but his hair looks terrible,.....

Where once there were fine realistic looking hairs, nowthere are black blocks surrounding each strand, making it look like he as all these little black things on his head,.....it drives me crazy

If anyone could address these issues I would be most pleased,....

Why does the model I have downloaded in MP look so amazing, yet the file I downloaded for SP look so crappy? Is it an earlier version, or will this happen to anyone who tries to convert the model to SP?
EvilKnick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Skinning > Kevin Coyle's Anakin: SP model looks like crap