lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I'm Stuck! (Bespin Platform - JK2)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-18-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
KarlMarx
Lurker

Im Stuck!

On the Bespin Platform I kill the reborn. Then open the door blow up the mines kill all the troops in the next room. And the door says I need to find a key. So I go down the hall kill some flying bots, some automated guns, troops. Then I kill an officer take his key and it says I don't have one. I am like WTF!?
Has this happened to anyone else?
KarlMarx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2004, 08:38 PM   #2
Samuel Dravis

The key is on the officer in the room right before the reborn on the platform outside.

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2004, 08:46 PM   #3
KarlMarx
Lurker

There is no outside platform. This is apparently like right before the Tavion battle. Are keys specific as to where they go? I am pretty sure mine goes to this spot. Is anyone else experiencing this bug if it is one?
Old 03-18-2004, 10:41 PM   #4
Samuel Dravis

To open the large locked door at the end of the corridor (it has some sentry turrets) you have to go up the elevator. Go to the far end of the passage up there and there is a room. In the room there is a switch that will open the door.

"Words are deeds." - Wittgenstein
Samuel Dravis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2004, 03:47 PM   #5
KarlMarx
Lurker

Thanks man I cant believe I couldn't figure that out.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:29 PM   #6
JediMasterX04
Rookie

Beware however, as soon as you hit that switch, the troops and the imperial officer that are outside accompaning Tavion will come inside to hunt you down and eliminate you, so be prepared. Good luck and may the force be with you.

A Jedi's strength flows from the Force, and a powerful ally it is, use it wisely!!!
JediMasterX04 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > I'm Stuck! (Bespin Platform - JK2)