lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: stuck In Yavin Finals
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-12-2004, 01:54 AM   #1
CCORREASADA
Lurker

Exclamation stuck In Yavin Finals

hi, im stuck in this level, itīs supossed that I have to find Dessan, but all ready do every thing i think thereīs a way to cross de false wall to the right of the aile i all ready watch trough the wall with the light amplifications binoculars, but thereīs not enough space to jump the hole.

And the mirror wall theres no way to breaking it, and tho the left aile itīs imposible to walk, run, jump that flame.

Need a Hint please.

thanks

carlos

CCORREASADA
Old 03-15-2004, 07:33 AM   #2
Crow_Nest
Forum Spammer

spoiler:
BEfore you walk down, look above you see something dripping?

Xbox 360 Gamertag: cr0wnes7
Crow_Nest is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2004, 07:16 PM   #3
JediMasterX04
Rookie

Yavin Finals

As you go through that hallway where that flame is, look at the hollow that leads into the flame. Look on the ceiling for a pipe with dripping water and hit it with your lightsaber. The pipe will break and water will come out and go into the hollow, putting the flame out. Hopefully you're already figured that out but for those who don't know, this is what you do. Good luck and may the force be with you.

A Jedi's strength flows from the Force, and a powerful ally it is, use it wisely!!!
JediMasterX04 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2004, 01:49 PM   #4
fjeko
Lurker

and what after that...? there are 3 blocks to push and still nowhere to go..?
fjeko is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2004, 06:00 PM   #5
JediMasterX04
Rookie

after you push the three blocks, go straight and make a left, you'll see a symbol you have to push, use force push and then go around, you'll see an opening, go through and you'll see moving blocks you have to pass through. I suggest using force speed to get through. Once you get through, Desann is all yours. I also suggest you use that invincibility ray Desann was using. To use it, there are two symbols on each side of the upper level of the temple you have to pull. Use force pull and pull each symbol, that will activate it. After the beam is activated, go through it, you'll have a few seconds of invincibility. Use it wisely. Good luck and may the force be with you.

A Jedi's strength flows from the Force, and a powerful ally it is, use it wisely!!!
JediMasterX04 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > stuck In Yavin Finals