lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The base of Hoth
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-22-2004, 12:38 AM   #41
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Wha... I sense something an intruder!" Yur manages to find Gilaran. "Who are you?"

Luke Katarn, Colonel of the Lemmonite army.

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

X-box live gamertag: LukeKatarn
My RPing site: http://voltx.proboards36.com/index.cgi
My aim SN: LukeKatarn
My e-mail: LukeKatarn@yahoo.com
LukeKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2004, 08:03 AM   #42
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
Gilaran pulled back his hood and de-activated his saber, "Greetings, I am Jedi Master Gilaran Maltor, I have been wandering these wastelands for days; trying to find this base, may I come in?" he replied to Yur.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
IP: 66.98.211.124
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Last edited by Jase_Morden on 00-00-0000 at 00:00 PM
Jase_Morden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2004, 10:31 AM   #43
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Why of course I would not like to see you freeze. I am Yur Katy commander of the fighter squadren on this base!"

Clan Commando, join us, and help the Republic! Visit our thread in the Republic Commando forums for more info.

Do you like RPing and have Jedi Academy? Then you should come to JARPing! (Jedi Academy Role Playing) www.freewebs.com/jarping

Old 03-22-2004, 07:47 PM   #44
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Alyssa thanked Tepe for his offer to show her where she would be staying and followed him. Kira followed close behind the little group and when they got to Alyssa's quarters, she entered with Alyssa. They had a catch up on. Alyssa thanked Tepe and he left.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2004, 09:53 PM   #45
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Inaki walked to where he was going to stay. He looked at himself in a mirror. His eyes were colder, lacking the spark they used to have. He hoped Kira and Yur hadn't noticed. Even if they hadn't, Alyssa probably will tell them about the close call.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2004, 09:24 AM   #46
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Location: In my lab, trying to work out what this little red button on the Merr-Sonn Portable Missile System does...
"Ahh, thank you," replied Gilaran, and he stepped inside, he took his robe off, and decided to just throw it on the ground.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-23-2004, 11:03 AM   #47
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Welcome ahh you might want to go get some fur clothes to stay warm and I will get a bacta bath ready for you."

Old 03-23-2004, 11:48 PM   #48
Jase_Morden
Rookie

"No thanks, I-" Gilaran ignited his saber and ran down the hallway, sensing something dark within the Base, "Wait here!" he shouted to Yur.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-24-2004, 12:07 AM   #49
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"What are you do.. Wah I sense something to if that is what you are thinking I will head for the command center an alert all jedi!"

Old 03-24-2004, 09:17 AM   #50
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Gilaran came to a dark room, the lights came on, he was surrounded by Assassin droids, and a robed man stood in the corner of the room, "Attack," he said, and the Assassin Droids stood in attack position, "Fire!" he shouted, then jumped up the vent.
Gilaran pushed two of the droids down and faced off against the other two, deflected a few shots then jumped over another's head, slicing it off. The remaining droid kept on firing, but Gilaran pulled it towards him, but he pulled too hard, and jumped out of the way just in time to see it crash into the wall behind him.
"Well, that takes care of them, but where did that dark guy go?" he said to himself.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-24-2004, 10:57 AM   #51
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Yur finds Gilran "We have trouble up at the command center the door is locked and that door is so big and strong that our lightsabers will not break throu! Do you think this is connected to the dark presence in the base?"

Old 03-24-2004, 11:17 AM   #52
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Inaki arrived next to Yur and Gilran.
"What's going on?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 03-24-2004, 11:35 AM   #53
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
The dark hooded man appeared in a dark room that was lit up with only two torches that didn't reveal a dark man in the corner. The newly appeared man took his hood off and revealed a woman face. "Wel, well. We have a female intruder" a man said and stepped to the light and took his grey hood off. "Hello, My name is Tepe, I am here to defeat you. What's your name?" Tepe said, jokingly and ignited his lightsaber and started to battle the sith in the room, next to the command center's door and Yur heard the battle sounds and the ignited blades hit each other. Tepe threw his cape away and pushed the sith into the door and made a huge slam. "How does it feel to be defeated by a Jedi, Aya?" Tepe asked and looked the girl that rose up and attacked, just to be blocked and thrown into a chest in the corner. Tepe pulled the sith's lightsaber to his hands and closed the chest and locked it as Yur ran in. "Here, take this. It's Aya's lightsaber. She is in the chest" Tepe said, turning around, unigniting his lightsaber and throwing the sith's lightsaber to Yur. He then fetched his cape and walked to the command centers door. "Why don't you guy's use the force?" Tepe asked and put his hand onto the door that after a second or two opened. "We do have an emergency swith in there" Tepe said, smiling and walked into the dark command center

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2004, 12:04 PM   #54
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Something is up wha... it can not be alyassa you are behind this?

Old 03-24-2004, 09:12 PM   #55
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Gilaran put his saber away, and watched their opponent.
"These droids of yours were very weak," he said to the sith warrior, picking up one of the droids, then throwing it against a wall.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #56
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Tepe, is the sith Alyassa or someone else? cause Aya sounds really similar))
((If it's Alyassa: ))
"What the hell? Alyassa wouldn't do that."
((If it isn't: ))
Inaki recognized the sith, he was lucky she hadn't seen him. If it wasn't for her he wouldn't have spent months in recovery and therapy.

Old 03-24-2004, 10:26 PM   #57
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((If that's Alyssa, then Tepe CCed, and I'm not to happy. Therefore, it's not Alyssa, especially since she and Kira are in Alyssa's quarters at this current time.))

Alyssa and Kira joined the men, puzzled looks on their faces. They clearly had no idea what was going on, though they had sensed the dark presence in the base.

"What's going on?" Kira asked, directing the question at anyone who might give her the answer. Alyssa, however, remained silent, staring at Inaki. She quietly took him aside and spoke to him.

"Was it her?" she asked, making a brief mention to what he had gone through. She did not need an answer, for his eyes gave the answer away. Alyssa sighed.

"What will it take for her to stop?" she asked quietly, speaking to the air. Then, turning back to Inaki, she said, "I'm sure they won't let her get away this time. I'll make sure of that."

"Tepe!" Alyssa called. "Make sure that Sith doesn't get free. Place a Jedi guard on her."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 03-24-2004, 10:44 PM   #58
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You'll need more than one." Said Inaki.

Old 03-24-2004, 10:48 PM   #59
Jase_Morden
Rookie

"I'll guard her," Gilaran said, with a tone of anger and vengeance in his voice, and looked towards her. He had met her once before on Nar Shadaa.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-24-2004, 11:00 PM   #60
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"As will I," Kira said. Alyssa shook her head. "I have need for you elsewhere. Tepe, get at least three more Jedi to guard her as well." She looked at Gilran. Then, a light came into her eyes. "Gilran! I haven't seen you in years."

She turned back to Tepe. "Gilran will do well at this task. Even so, I would reccomend a Jedi guard of four on this one. She's not as ill trained as she appears."

Turning to Kira, she said, "Come wtih me. Inaki, you had better come as well."

She led the way to her quarters, where the three of them sat down.

"Inaki," Alyssa said. "For what I need Kira to do, you're going to need to share with her what happened on Coruscant."

My work in progress:

Old 03-24-2004, 11:12 PM   #61
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Gilaran choked their nemesis using the Force and pushed her against the wall, then trapped her in a cage of Force Lightning, "This ought to hold her until we get some trip-mines," he laughed.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-25-2004, 12:33 AM   #62
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Inaki sighed.
"About a year ago, this sith was spotted on Corusant near the same area multiple times. Finally a jedi team was called to check it out. I led it. Turns out, they were ready. She knew we were coming, trapped us and wiped most of the team out by herself. Finally she managed to kill everyone except me. She smiled, said 'You'll be the perfect canditate', pressed a button and suddenly I was knocked out. A few days later I woke up at a hospital. They told me another group had be sent to find out what happened to us. They chased her off and took me to the hospital. I spent several months recovering from my wounds. The other team then went in again, but found nothing. They had cleared everything from there. I still dont know what I was a canditate for, and frankly, whatever it was, is, scares the crap out of me. I doubt she would've taken the risk of letting herself be seen or caught for something minor."

Old 03-25-2004, 03:28 AM   #63
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Gilaran looked towards the unconscious Sith Warrior, "I know her," he said, then walked towards a seat and sat down, his head in his hands, "She betr... never mind," he said, then sat back, and pushed the tentacle-tresses on his head back.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-25-2004, 12:57 PM   #64
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"I would gaurd her too but I have importent things to do at here I will be in the command center if you need me." Yur starts thinking in his mind "What was that dark presence I felt there is more then one dark jedi here I sense something else here on hoth! That is it. Yur goes to the hanger and hops in a speeder "Tepe are you comeing I could usee your help?"

Old 03-25-2004, 01:24 PM   #65
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"No, I have to gather the jedi group" Tepe said and looked Gilaran. "Gilaran, get her to the security level and tell the guard that you are there sent by me, then put her in the highest secuity level cage you can find and wait in the security room. I shall send four more jedi's there when I find them" Tepe sayd to Gilaran and left to get some Jedi's. He found easily two, but the other two were training and he had to wait a while to get them from the training room. When he was ready, he sent the jedi's to aid Gilaran onto the security level. Tepe walked then to Alyssa's quarters door and knocked

((And it's not Alyssa!! It's AYA, A-Y-A!! Damn you people... You can't even read))

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 03-25-2004, 01:37 PM   #66
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

(AHEM I CAN READ I WAS SAYING AFTER YOU BEAT AYA I FOUND ALYASSA BUT IT WAS NOT HER I THINk IT IS YOU WHO CAN NOT READ !)

Yur is out in the snow looking for something "Wha... I see something!" Yur drives in for a look "A red lightsaber crystal it can not belong to the person we found in the base now I know it something big will be comeing soon!" Yur grabs his comlink "Tepe I need you out here as soon as you can hurry!"

Old 03-25-2004, 01:46 PM   #67
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe hears the message and the door opens to Alyssa's quarters. "Alyssa, I have five Jedi's, including Gilaran" He then left and soon he was onboard a snowspeeder. He speeded to the place where Yur was. "What is it?" He asked throught the comlink and landed his snowspeeder

((Says who can't write properly... Even I, who am Finnish, wrote better on your age... And that's two years... If I remember correctly that you were 10))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 03-25-2004, 01:55 PM   #68
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

"Well lets see we have a red saber crystel it can not be from the jedi we found in the base we have a dead corpse and 5 heads of jedi I onece knew like in some sort of ceramoney sorrounding a dead body with heads of jedi we are up agenst some thing strong lets return to base and go in RED ALERT!"

(And yes that is my age )

Old 03-25-2004, 01:56 PM   #69
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((I didn't think it was Alyassa when I read the post, but then other people started saying it was so I got confused))

Old 03-25-2004, 02:21 PM   #70
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

(Yeah very confuseing but they made it sound like I did not go in the command center and find someone.)

Old 03-25-2004, 07:41 PM   #71
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Alyssa nodded when Inaki was done. "I led the team that went in to get him. When we found him, he was barely alive and was out of his mind. We managed to restore his mind before he faded into unconsciousness. Then, we set about healing him."

She shifted. "As Inaki has said, we returned to find the Sith woman, but she had disappeared. In fact, every trace of her was gone. Now that Tepe has apparently recognized her, we have her name. That should be enough to go on."

"You want me to investigate?" Kira asked. Alyssa nodded.

"The three of us are going to Coruscant in two days," she answered. "While there, we will search for every bit of information we can find on this woman..." Her voice faded.

"Aya," Alyssa murmured. "Why does that sound so familiar?"

My work in progress:

Old 03-26-2004, 10:59 AM   #72
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Tepe and Yur return to the base! Yur heads for the Command center and activates the red alert siren that will last an hour after that it is still in red alert nobody can leave the base or enter!

Old 03-28-2004, 01:44 AM   #73
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Gilaran stood in one spot for about ten minutes on the security level, sensing around with his eyes closed, "Nothing," he kept saying to himself.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Old 03-28-2004, 01:25 PM   #74
LukeKatarn
Gundam Pilot

Yur is speaking to everybody in the base that is on his side he said this "I sense an intruder in sector 5 no 3 no 1 they are heading for the command center everyone report to the command center!"

Old 03-29-2004, 08:16 AM   #75
Jase_Morden
Rookie

Gilaran heard Yur on his comlink, "I'll be right there," he replied, and put the comlink back on his belt.

Heh, signatures...

Jase(J.S.C)
The Jedi Stadium
FFA/Tournaments
JA+ Mod 1.8

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The base of Hoth