lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: LFN RTS website - countdown to exclusive look
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-06-2004, 08:56 AM   #1
DarthMaulUK

LFN RTS website - countdown to exclusive look

On Sunday, I will be uploading a special preview of the front page of the NEW LOOK LFN RTS website, which will incorporate Galactic Battlegrounds, Force Commander & Rebellion/Supremacy.

I have alot of work to do on the GB side of things to bring the Unit info section in line with the new design. Its a design ive seen somewhere else and have been tweaking it to suit our needs.

What I need:
Someone who can do a write up, strats and tips on Force Commander

Someone to do the same with Rebellion. I could do rebellion but im focused on the GB stuff currently and most of my old friends do not play any more :-(

Any offers

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2004, 10:27 PM   #2
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Not sure mate. Not a lot of people have played Rebellion and you can forget about FOCOM...

http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2004, 10:17 AM   #3
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I rather liked Force Commander. Never played Rebellion, but if I could... find it, I wouldn't mind trying it. Can't find it in any store.
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2004, 10:08 AM   #4
DarthMaulUK

With the DNS problem we all had, I couldnt upload the image. This weekend - all being well

DMUK
Old 03-14-2004, 04:15 PM   #5
Fishflesh
Veteran

Rebellion was one of my favorite games back in the old days .

"how can they be jamming us if they dont know we're comming... its a trap all fighters break off the shield is still up!" "are you sure? i cant get a reading" "admiral we have no ships in sector 4!" "its a trap!"
Fishflesh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2004, 10:31 PM   #6
DarthMuffin
Dark Cupcake of the Sith

Ok, I know this topic is kinda old, but I did played quite a lot of Rebellion (and I do think it's the best SW strat game up to date). If you're still doing this new website, I could help with both rebellion and focom (perhaps I could get another_trooper in doing some stuff also.... we used to play a lot of focom together).

~Dark Cupcake of the Sith
DarthMuffin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2004, 11:41 PM   #7
Sithmaster_821
Ensemble Fanboy

Sounds cool DMUK. And all future RTS stuff goes here too, right? (e3 is coming up, eveyrbody better pray everyday before gonig ot bed). Just wondering, cuase you didn't mention it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein
Sithmaster_821 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2004, 10:04 AM   #8
DarthMaulUK

Im still very confident about a new RTS. I will be pressing LA soon. But yeah, it will be for all RTS stuff. Its taking longer than expected to create and Ive been under alot of pressure at work lately - god how i hate computer games! lol

I will keep everyone posted once I find out, either way about a new RTS.

DMUK
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > LFN RTS website - countdown to exclusive look