lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lasers go at the speed of light....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-01-2004, 02:27 AM   #1
EnforcerSG

Lasers go at the speed of light....

Hi. I have a request, but I do not know how realistic/hard it is. Basically in Star Wars, the blasters fire energy weapons whose projectiles should travel, for all intents and purposes, instantly. I was wondering if it would be possible to make the blasters and some of the other weapons (obviously not things like the rocket launcher) fire faster rounds? Primarily for SP (I know there is no SP SDK, so maybe this cannot be done) which may make it next to impossible (since in theory the enemies would have the same weapons). Even so, has this been done or tried and found to be a bad idea? I hate how a laser blast can be dodged.
EnforcerSG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2004, 08:11 PM   #2
sroerick

Yes, it is quite possible.

The only problem is that, as things in star wars SHOULD travel at the sol, they don't.
sroerick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Lasers go at the speed of light....