lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck after leviathan (spoiler) please help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2004, 09:38 PM   #1
tomloughlin
Lurker

Stuck after leviathan (spoiler) please help

Hello everyone,
Very nice forum, I was hoping one of you could help me? After escaping leviathan, finding out I'm darth revan etc. the game seems to be stuck. Carth said I have another star map to find, but I'm almost sure I've discovered them all. I've completed the game before so I know about the unknown world and all that, but I didn't have this problem before. I tried to revisit all the sites I'd already been too and completed the quests on:
Tatootine: the star map is in its upright position and when I click on it nothing happens.
Kashyyk: it says the star map is locked
Korriban: the entrance to the Sith Academy has been locked from the inside
Dantooine: destroyed
Manaan: star map is open and lit up (activated it would seem) but clicking on it/going near it doesn't do any good
If anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it, it's really annoyed me because I've spent ages getting this far and doing all the little quests I missed last time and now it seems like I'm stuck for no reason. Thanks very much
Tom
tomloughlin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2004, 07:38 AM   #2
pascalneder009

Korriban and Manaan are good for sure.
If I were you I first should look at Kashyyyk, Then Tatooine.
pascalneder009 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Stuck after leviathan (spoiler) please help