lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anyone want to analyze a model in Max?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-31-2004, 10:55 PM   #1
RomulusClone
Lurker

Anyone want to analyze a model in Max?

Anyone want to analyze a model i made in Max, and tell me what i've been doing wrong? i think if i can get an expert to look at it in max (Psyk0Sith, chairwalker, monsoontide, AaronSmith, Kevin Coyle, keshire, Duncan 10158, HapSlash, Infinity Blade, Antizac, etc, etc.) they might be able to tell me what i'm doing wrong. this community is very helpful, and truly awesome, and i don't know where else to turn. it's a model of Slave Leia. the model looks pretty good, but i just can't get it to assimilate properly. as far as i know, i've skinned and weighted everything as best as i know how, but that's probably where i'm screwing it up. i'm not asking someone to DO it for me necessarily, but if someone wants to, that would help alot. Anyway, i'm just looking for pointers on fixing it. Many Thanks!!

either post here or send an email to: Romulus(at)ev1.net

May the Force be with You!
RomulusClone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2004, 09:46 AM   #2
Duncan_10158

if you give us the errors you get back when trying to assimilate your model, we probably can figure out whats wrong. most of the errors are known. post here whats in the error message in the dos window. or anything else that looks like something gone wrong.
Duncan_10158 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > Anyone want to analyze a model in Max?