lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Matrix: Virus
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-20-2004, 02:41 AM   #81
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Well, It's my crazy, suicidal mission which I thought up while half=drunk, so I guess I'll be the one to drive it. And Apo, " He tapped the ship twice with his fist. There was no echo, like with normal ships "This thing's heavily armored. That's why the engine takes up so much space, it has to move this much armor at least twice as fast as a normal hover-craft. We conpensated with a few rooms removed."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2004, 04:11 AM   #82
Apologetic
Veteran

"I'll give you that its hard to hit its fast its armored but you cant put this thing down you would literally have to crash it, And remote control is out of the question since the machines could just shut us off"

Love God and Jesus as they love you
Apologetic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2004, 05:11 AM   #83
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
((gah! I don't fully understand what's going on. Why are you guys planning a suicide mission?))

Selene crosses her arms over her chest and nods as if she understood what they were talking about.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-21-2004, 02:27 PM   #84
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Then don't get banned again. ))
"Don't worry. This thing is landable. I'm more worried about losing the sentinels that'll be chasing us."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 03-21-2004, 03:53 PM   #85
Apologetic
Veteran

"I didnt mean that it wasnt i mean in the time that it takes to land you'll be surrounded and shot"

Old 03-21-2004, 11:58 PM   #86
the_lord_Revan

"ok"

War.
War never changes.
the end of the world occured pretty much as we had envisioned it.
Too many People, Too little space.
But this time it was different.
An atomic spark, forged by human hands, quickly raced out of control, creating spears of fire that rain from the Heavens and rose from the pits of Hell....
Man kind was almost wiped from existance...
the_lord_Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2004, 11:34 AM   #87
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((My char callled it a suicide mission JOKINGLY))
"If we can lose anything chasing us, we should be able to land in a safe place"

Old 03-22-2004, 01:32 PM   #88
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Let's speed up the process cuz this conversation is dragging out. )

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom says to everyone, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's do this now." Without waiting for areply, NeoVenom heads of to the Solaris

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: We still flying the Solaris?)

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2004, 07:45 PM   #89
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Loose a bunch of sentinels that outnumbers us a million to one?" Beth asked. She laughed. "It can't be as hard as it sounds. I say we can do it."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2004, 11:33 PM   #90
the_lord_Revan

"ok"

((im a bit lost here!!))

War.
War never changes.
An atomic spark, forged by human hands, quickly raced out of control, creating spears of fire that rain from the Heavens and rose from the pits of Hell....
Old 03-23-2004, 12:04 AM   #91
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((So, your character just says OK when he doesn't understand? Anyway, we were basically just going over the ship.))
"OK. Let's get going. I still think I should go alone, but I'll take one person." Jokemaster followed NeoVenom to the ship. They would locate the facility, then they would head out in the new ship to destroy it.

Old 03-23-2004, 11:23 AM   #92
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom slows his pace so that Jokemaster could catch up. "So are you ready to go into the Matrix?" He then looks ahead and continues, "Cause I never seen you in action in it."

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 03-24-2004, 12:20 AM   #93
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"More than ready."

Old 03-24-2004, 01:53 AM   #94
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"Well I hope you can back up those words." NeoVenom says smirking. He then boards the Solaris.

Old 03-24-2004, 11:12 AM   #95
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Jokemaster followed Neovenom into the Solaris.

Old 03-24-2004, 09:42 PM   #96
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((So Jokemaster and Neo Venom are going together and everyone else is coming in my ship? And since you guys are flying in for your "suicide mission" shall I fly cover for you? And how are we doing this exactly? Theres that tower or whatever in the Real World that needs to be taken out, and then a factory or somthing in the matrix? Yes mabee we should clarify. Because so far I have no Idea what my role is supposed to be.))

Selene turns to Red Lotus, "Prep the ship." As Red Lotus heads off Selene turns to Frost, "Frost, go get your brother we're taking off soon." And finally to Pearl, "Go with Tepe to get some power cells and food, try to be back here in half an hour." Selene glances at Tepe, "You okay to go with her? She needs to be shown the ropes a bit too."

Old 03-24-2004, 09:59 PM   #97
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Anyone can go on anyone's ships. Right now we're just going temporarily into the matrix to find out the location and wavelength of the virus. Then comes destroying it. Right now, your role is to help keep whoever goes into the matrix stays alive, and track the virus' signal. Then we go and destroy both the in matrix relay, and the real=world relay.))

Old 03-24-2004, 10:39 PM   #98
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"If you'll excuse me," Beth said as she backed away from the group. "I've got some unfinished business to take care of. Wait for me. I won't be long."

Then she walked off to seal the deal, the deal that would put her back to work on the Solaris.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 03-26-2004, 12:57 AM   #99
the_lord_Revan

"ok....I guess I'll just sit here, lonly, not being noticed by anyone...."
*Sniff*

War.
War never changes.
Old 03-26-2004, 01:37 AM   #100
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((well start working on the ship))

Old 04-08-2004, 12:38 PM   #101
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

(Out of Character: Redwing got me with those new rules. LoL . In my head, I was like " Damn. this sucks." Anyways, I saw Revolution and I didn't like it as much as the other two.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom preps up the Solaris. He flicks on many switches that turn on various lights. He remains silent for a moment. The thought of this whole mission being a suicide mission startled him. NeoVenom shook his head and told Jokemaster that he will be right back. He went off towards his room.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 04-09-2004 at 04:43 AM.
Old 04-08-2004, 04:33 PM   #102
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
Tepe walked into his room and started to sleep. He wasn't going to go back down to the others.

((It's maybe only my opinion, but this is so LAME! We need another with a good plot. Please, Mandalorian54, make a Matrix RPG... You'rew good on planning plots))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2004, 04:41 PM   #103
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
((Well gee tepe, that really boosted my self esteem.

No seriously, I dont know what the hell I'm doin' here, so whatever you guys want to do you can do it.))

Old 04-08-2004, 06:39 PM   #104
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth quickly returned with the news that she had joined the crew of the Solaris. She announced that she was looking forward to whatever they might be doing.

((Said it that way because it sounds as if nobody knows what we are going to do ))

My work in progress:

Old 04-11-2004, 06:20 AM   #105
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

((Let's get this on the road shall we?))

Red Lotus boarded the Tarsalor and started up it's engines.

Frost headed to the residential zone to get her brother Cinder.

Pearl gathered some power supplies and food.

Selene stepped onto her ship. She looked at the ships floor, and at her feet as she took each slow step. The clank of each step echoed in her mind, reminding her of a day when a much younger woman had first stepped on board a ship. As her focus came back into real time her thoughts came back to the now, a time when a much older woman had an important job to do.

Selene seated herself in the pilot's chair and flipped on the main computer. She keyed the intercom, "Lotus, how are we doing."

"Fine Selene, the ship's been re-fueled and powerd up."

"Good, as soon as the other's get back and the Solaris is ready, we leave."

Old 04-13-2004, 01:13 AM   #106
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth headed for the cockpit, wanting to know when they would be ready to leave.

"NeoVenom, are we," she began, but stopped suddenly, when she realized he was not there. She looked through the entire ship and found that only Jokemaster was aboard.

"Where is everybody?" she asked him.

My work in progress:

Old 04-13-2004, 01:31 AM   #107
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom returned to the Solaris. He rubbed the back of his head where the plug was and stood still for a bit. He noticed that Beth was on the ship and greeted her. "Good to see you, Beth. Have you came up with an Alias yet?" He chuckles as he waited for a reply from Beth,

Old 04-13-2004, 01:45 AM   #108
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Pearl boarded the Tarsalor with the supplies in a crate. She pushed the crate into the ships storage compartment and headed to the cockpit. "Is everyone ready?"

Selene turned to face Pearl, "Not yet, we're waiting for Frost and Cinder to get here then for the Solaris to get ready. I don't think Tepe is coming with us but if he is he's got till everyone else is ready to get down here."

Frost found her brother looking at photos of the two of them during their earlyer days.

"I'm sorry for my lack of spirit Frost. I don't know what's come over me."

Frost sat down on the bed beside her brother, she put an arm around him and leaned on him. "That's okay, just hang in there."

They hugged each other and then headed for the Tarsalor.

((Okay I'm just about ready to go, giving Tepe another chance to come along. Lets get a move on eh?))

Old 04-13-2004, 01:56 AM   #109
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth grinned at NeoVenom. "Why bother? I can be fairly sure that you've heard the 'behind her back' nickname that Jokemaster so kindly thought up for me. I'm just waiting for somebody to slip up and say it to my face."

She smiled.

My work in progress:

Old 04-13-2004, 01:58 AM   #110
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"It wouldn't be Spunk would it?" Jokemaster asked, grinning.

Old 04-13-2004, 02:01 AM   #111
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom smirks and then straightens his face. "Where are the others? Are they going to join us?" NeoVenom questions. He then grabs a sit.

Old 04-13-2004, 02:08 AM   #112
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Haven't seen Tepe, Selene's crew is probably going on their ship. "

Old 04-13-2004, 09:08 PM   #113
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth laughs at Jokemaster's comment on her 'behind her back' alias.

"You would know, dear Louis," she said grinning. "After all, you came up with it."

She hears NeoVenom's question. "That's what I was just wondering. How soon do you think we'll be heading out of here?"

My work in progress:

Old 04-13-2004, 11:05 PM   #114
Apologetic
Veteran

"I'll follow you in my ship"Ap walked down the Dock and reached A ship that was small enough to be run by one person.He began to take off and found The Solaris.

Old 04-13-2004, 11:35 PM   #115
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

The Tarsalor opened a com link with the Solaris "This is Captain Selene, my ship is almost ready for take off, how are you guys doing?"

Just then Frost and Cinder boarded the ship.

Selene saw them then added, "Acctually, my ship is now ready for take off, let me know when your crew has assembled and we will begin the mission."

Old 04-14-2004, 12:35 AM   #116
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

NeoVenom responded to Selene, "The ship is ready to go, but we are still waiting to see if the others will join us." He then lets go of the switch of the comlink and looks back at Jokemaster and Beth. "Let's wait for five more minutes to see what happens." NeoVenom says.

Old 04-18-2004, 10:00 PM   #117
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Beth paced the interior of the ship impatiently. Where was everybody? What could make them delay so long?

"What's taking them so long?" she asked to the air, frustration in her voice.

My work in progress:

Old 04-18-2004, 11:34 PM   #118
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I'm guessing Tepe's not coming"

Old 04-18-2004, 11:37 PM   #119
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

"I don't know." NeoVenom said with a puzzled look on his face. "We should just go. We are basically wasting time." NeoVenom then stood at the ramp seeing if the others are coming.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > The Matrix: Virus