lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help with added missions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-21-2000, 01:59 AM   #1
UcheBoche

Unhappy help with added missions

when I download some add-on missions that some one else made, such as the Porkins one and some missions from Ms. Talon's site, when I try to use them it freezes my computer! Why is that? I think I'm putting in the missions right but they won't work! Can some one help me?

------------------
"Oh, that's no problem! I was eating a bowl of alpha-bits this morning and a scientific formula appeared in my cereal!" -Edgar (The World Goes to Hell and It's All Locke's Fault)
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2000, 03:35 PM   #2
Marril

/me hates to sound like an idiot:

Well, that's the reason I don't use stuff like that. If you want my advice other than that, just uninstall them, re-download them and reinstall them. If the problem persists, just don't use them.
Old 05-21-2000, 08:39 PM   #3
Kokeeno IOS

I've been playing Jed Porkins missions and I hadn't any problems. Check configuration of your PC...
Old 05-21-2000, 11:40 PM   #4
ViRGE

Did you install the NCA 1.2 pack(A lot of Mrs. T's missions need the pack)?
Old 05-22-2000, 07:50 AM   #5
Fondas

Except the NCA patch, maybe your pc doesn't have enough memory to run the missions. Some of the add-on missions have higher required specs than the original game

------------------
The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Tech Center > help with added missions