lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Measuring framerates & enabling Hardware FSAA
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-04-2000, 04:44 AM   #1
Miso

Question Measuring framerates & enabling Hardware FSAA

1. Does anyone know if there's a command to measure your frame rate during the game?

2. Does anyone use a GeForce256 board or Voodoo5500 and enable Hardware Full-Screen Anti-Aliasing? It actually makes the game look a whole lot better but it sometimes crashes after I finish a mission (boots me out to the desktop). Also, I would like to know how much my framerate is dropping by enabling this, hence my question #1.
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2000, 07:51 PM   #2
KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN

i seem to remember being cicked to desktop when my card was set too high, but i got kicked out at the start of a game. Mines a Voodoo3 3000, i dont know about the Frame Rate thing but if you cant tell the difference what does it matter?
KNIGHT_FEDAYKIN is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Tech Center > Measuring framerates & enabling Hardware FSAA