lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Language in the game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-22-2004, 07:49 AM   #1
JohanFer
Lurker

Language in the game

Hello guys and girls. I do not about you, but I've played this game so many times that now I cannot find another reason to play it but to play it in a different language. Yes, I've played this selecting French, and German. It is kind of different. My problem is that now that I want to play it in spanish I can't. I do not know why, but when I select the spanish as VOICE I hear English. I was wondering if any of you out there have the spanish voice working. I've checked the assets01.pk3 file on the CD and do not find the folder fot the spanish voices. There is one named "chars", for english language, "chars_d", for german language, and "chars_f" for french. I think that this is strange because if there is no Spanish language on the CD, why did they put it as an option on the menu. If you have an answer or if you have an "assets01.pk3" file with the spanish language, please help me. BTW I have Jedi Academy and do not have this problem. It plays in spanish. Thank you very much.
JohanFer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-22-2004, 10:13 PM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Do you have the latest patch installed? (1.04)

Perhaps try the tech support page (Yoda's Help Desk) on LucasArts.com.

Not having a computer right now I can't really test it for you, sorry. ; p

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Language in the game