lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: saveing
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-25-2000, 10:58 PM   #1
shawnt11111111

saveing

i cant get the game to save after i finish the rescue of the hoth prisoners HELP olease
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2000, 10:58 AM   #2
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master

Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
You mean it makes you do the mission again? That should only happen if you have failed the mission. Did you get some completion hints when you finished it? That would mean you failed it.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates

Keyan Farlander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2000, 03:03 PM   #3
shawnt11111111

i have made it about 7 missions past that one winning them all and it still wont save
Old 10-26-2000, 03:36 PM   #4
Keyan Farlander
Jedi Master

Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
You mean, when you quit and restart the game, you are set back to that mission, even though you have completed several others? Um...wow. I've never heard of that happening. Are you sure you are starting the game with the right pilot? Maybe try re-installing the game.

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates

Keyan Farlander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2000, 07:23 PM   #5
shawnt11111111

i am certin that it is the right pilot. cant figure it out i guess i could start all over again thanks for the assist
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Tech Center > saveing