lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Help! Can I Have More Than One Game Saved!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-07-2004, 04:41 PM   #1
CrazyHorse
Lurker

Exclamation Help! Can I Have More Than One Game Saved!!!!

I was wondering if i could have two different games going on and not have that screw up one of my games when i saved. For example I have a game im playing but, my brother wants to play too. But i don't think he can since it looks like you can only have one game saved at a time. So i was wondering if i could have more than one game saved at a time??????
PLEASE RESOND

CRAzYHORsE
CrazyHorse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2004, 12:46 AM   #2
Jackel

you can have as many saved games as you like

when you go to save the game just keep the highlighted square as the "new slot' place and click save , then choose a name for your game as you would normally
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2004, 08:08 AM   #3
{Sith}-Guyver3

in just plain NOOB english

YES

Unto the Darkness we are born anew,
We grasp the night,
Seize all that we desire from it,
Leaving tomorrow for yet another day
None shall step unto our path,
None shall make us bow down,
We the children of the Night
We the Brethren of the Realm
------------------------------
{Sith}- Guyver3,
aka, Smoke ShadowRaver Dark lord of the Realm of Darkness
{Sith}-Guyver3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2004, 10:26 AM   #4
mik
Lurker

Have you been able to play two seperate games simultaneosly and been successful at saving them without any problems? I haven't.... and I've been trying to find a way around the problem . What would happen is someone would start a game and save their game with one or two game slots, and then someone else would try to start a brand new game, but they'd be equipped with all of the items from the first player's saved game. I'm surprised no one else seems to be having any problems with this. And saving to multiple file slots isn't always that reliable either. Right now I'm only playing one game with one user and using multiple saves, and when I try to start from an earlier saved game, I would still have the items I had just collected from my most recently saved game. In other words, I would have stuff I'm not supposed to have yet, said things to people I haven't met yet, etc.... and when I would try to re- start from my most recent save, some of the items that I've had almost throughout the game have disappeared ( like Carth's blaster, for instance). Is there anyone out there that has had any of these problems I'm having?!?
mik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2004, 10:42 AM   #5
Jackel

i have never come across that problem before ..

all i can suggest is backing up your save games , uninstalling KOTOR , reinstalling KOTOR patching the game , then put your save games back in to the save game folder and try them again , also start a new game to see if new characters have the items or not ..

best i can suggest sorry

oh also , make sure oyur not running any mods untill you can start a new game without the items of the old save
Jackel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Help! Can I Have More Than One Game Saved!!!!