lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is voter turn-out dropping? If so, why?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2004, 05:25 PM   #1
manoman81
Forumite

Is voter turn-out dropping? If so, why?

I hope this is a good place to ask this. This is the only place where I have seen honest and straight answers about politics.

I need your thoughts and opinions. My sister is working on a research paper for her Political Methods class. Her topic is about voter turn-out. She would like to find out if there is an age group that votes less and what that age range is. She would also like opinions on why or why don't vote. This is intended for U.S. citizens, but any comments from anyone outside of the U.S. is surely welcome.

Please, only serious replies. Also, if it is possible, my sister may need your permission to use you quotes in her paper. Thank you.

This is just my opinion....
manoman81 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Senate Chambers > Is voter turn-out dropping? If so, why?