lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck at Sunken Palace of Belisaruius
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-11-2004, 06:26 AM   #1
[NS13]StarFire
Lurker

Stuck at Sunken Palace of Belisaruius

Ok, I can complete the level, but I want to get the artifact for this level! According to the game guide:
Delian Proclamation - in Istanbul, the Sunken Palace, turn left at the top of the toppled pillar and make your way around the room by jumping and whipping across the columns. At the end of the road there will be a hook, though no whip icon appears. Swing across it to reach a box; if you picked up the machete underwater near the circular temple where the demo charges were located, you can cut the rope to reveal your prize.

I can't cut the damn rope!! I've tried both the machete and turkish knife! I swing and slash and stab at the rope as I'm stading on this suspended box, but I've had no luck! Very annoying!
I'm running v1.01 on WinXP Pro.
[NS13]StarFire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
nd

Sorry, cannot reproduce. Works for me with a single slash.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-13-2004, 07:07 PM   #3
[NS13]StarFire
Lurker

What version and OS are you running, nd?
Here's a few pics of the problem.
http://members.shaw.ca/NS13/map/ET_Error1.JPG
http://members.shaw.ca/NS13/map/ET_Error2.JPG
http://members.shaw.ca/NS13/map/ET_Error3.JPG

Last edited by [NS13]StarFire; 04-14-2004 at 04:47 AM.
[NS13]StarFire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2004, 02:59 PM   #4
nd

Being in the office, I don't have all the exact version numbers available at the moment. I have XP Pro with SP 1 installed, recently downloaded and installed all available patches with WindowsUpdate. The ET has the update installed as well.

After having jumped onto that box, I stand similar to your Error3 image, but more to the left, quite in the corner. There I do a single Machete slash by hitting the left mouse button and the cut scene starts immediately.

The problem might be related to the position where you stand, I don't know. As I said, it worked for me several times.
nd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2004, 10:53 AM   #5
Darth_ToMeR
Veteran

You need to go to the waterand then go back again to the top...
Darth_ToMeR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > IndyJones.net > General Discussion > Strategy / Hints Discussion > Stuck at Sunken Palace of Belisaruius