lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-27-2004, 11:24 PM   #1
PR-0927
Formerly Majin Revan

Current Game: BF3
Cool Guy Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow

O.K., pay attention. I have been cruely decieved and so have hundreds of other innocent people. The following website: www.supershadow.com is bogus. Super Shadow steals facts, claims he knows Lucas, makes up rough drafts and summaries, says that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, makes up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. There is only one thing to do:

We need to get rid of him.

If we get rid of him the Star Wars community will be thankful forever. This is what we do: post here if you would like to join the effort. Also, raise awareness about this fraud. Then, daily, submit these comments to Super Shadow:

Hey Super Shadow, 'sup? You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

Here is another comment to send to him:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST THIS!!!! You don't have to read this, but everyone else must. You are a fraud, simple as that. Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. PLEASE STOP!!!! This is not right. You steal fact, claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people. So, PLEASE STOP. Turn your site into a fact site, please.

O.K., then, post here and say if you would like to join the effort.

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Star Wars: Battlefront II modder. Used to go by the name "Majin Revan."
PR-0927 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2004, 11:44 PM   #2
Kain
I'm a ghost

Current Game: Not so much.
Forum Veteran 10 year veteran! 
Wait, so Rhett closes your one in the Swamp, so you post it HERE.

Something ban-like approaches...I can feel it.
Kain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-27-2004, 11:51 PM   #3
PR-0927
Formerly Majin Revan

Current Game: BF3
Oops, just trying to inform people. Didn't know it could get me banned!!
Atleast I hope he'll keep it at the Star Wars network of the forum and the Jedi Knight network of the forum.

- Former Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars: Battlefront, and Star Wars: Battlefront II modder. Used to go by the name "Majin Revan."
PR-0927 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2004, 02:27 AM   #4
SkinWalker
Anthropologist

LFN Staff Member 
I'm locking this thread just temporarily until I can sort out the details. Never heard of SuperShadow and the issue....

A Hot Cup of Joe - My Blog

Not finding an intellectual challenge in the Swamp? Try the Senate Chambers!

Evolution and How We Know It's Right - Post your thoughts!
Debate Strategies & Tactics - Polish your online debate skills and offer your own advice
SkinWalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2004, 05:30 AM   #5
--ZeeMan--

ummm...skinwalker........you need to press that lil button that looks like a lock...cus well.....it's not locked yet

anyways i was gonna point out how it was locked in the swamp too but i guess someone already beat me to it.

^ Tutorial on this coming soon!
--ZeeMan-- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2004, 05:33 AM   #6
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
Here, I'll do it.

How many times did you post this? 12-13 times? Next time just pick the best place to put it, majinrevan. You can't go posting a thread in every forum under the sun.
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2004, 05:41 AM   #7
SkinWalker
Anthropologist

LFN Staff Member 
Okay... I've re-opened the thread.

Reason: Perhaps there's some bit of serious discussion that can arise from it that is unrelated to politics and religion (to which we can all use a break).

Quote:
I have been cruely decieved and so have hundreds of other innocent people.
Perhaps you could elaborate on the deception. What, specifically, is deceptive about Supershadow's site and what is the evidence that it is deceptive.

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm simply using critical thinking skills. Put simply: I don't know you or Supershadow, so you each have about as much credibility as the other to me.

Quote:
Tons of people in the Star Wars community are fooled by you and tons know that you are a fraud. [...] You steal fact[s], claim you know Lucas, make up rough drafts and summaries, say that Lucas doesn't believe in the NJO series and other series, and make up replies to unsuspecting innocent people.
1) a ton is about 12 people; "tons" implies more than one ton, which is 24 or more people. So far, you are the only person I've known to believe he/she was "fooled."

2) perhaps you could cite a reference to the stolen "facts."

3) I looked about his website and could not locate either a reference to George Lucas' disdain for NJO or anything else that seemed to represent itself factually that was fallacious. Perhaps you could cite the specific link/text to which you are referring.

Overall, I'd ask that you elaborate more. Its true that Supershadow claims to know and communicate with George Lucas, but its not like GL is a god or anything. He's bound to have those around him that have the ability and desire to construct a webpage.

I challenge you to more effectively deconstruct Supershadow's claims and site more carefully if you truly wish to "get rid" of him.

A Hot Cup of Joe - My Blog

Not finding an intellectual challenge in the Swamp? Try the Senate Chambers!

Evolution and How We Know It's Right - Post your thoughts!
Debate Strategies & Tactics - Polish your online debate skills and offer your own advice
SkinWalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2004, 12:06 AM   #8
dark jedi 8
law abiding citizen:)

http://www.supershadows.com/starwars.../spoilers.html

i'm pretty sure he got that from here. he doesn't acknowledge its source either.

http://www.theforce.net/episode3/jtf/

"to be great is to be misunderstood" - Emerson
dark jedi 8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2004, 03:08 AM   #9
RoxStar

Current Game: Everything Zelda
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
stop...posting this everywhere.

Hes got an opinion and he can let himself share it.

RoxStar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2004, 11:25 AM   #10
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I went to that site years ago. Read the so called "Episode 7 script," had a good laugh, and never went back. I'm pretty sure it's a sham. If it was real, I'm sure the legal department of LF (not the forums) would do something about him.

And some of his answers are just stupid.

I highly doubt you'll get anywhere by forming a mob and harassing him. It would only encourage him. If you really want to shut him down or something, you'll have to bring this up with LF or something...
swphreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2004, 08:59 PM   #11
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

buzz off, majinrevan! If he wants to, he can do it. I don't know if you know, but SS said on his site that everything he said that was lucas' opinion, he thought up. So there. your proof. Everyone can see it, so you can quit your ridiculous attempt at trying to get him to stop it.
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2004, 08:02 AM   #12
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

10 year veteran! 
Listen, revan. You don't like supershadow. Fine. That does not mean that others don't. Each person is unique and has his own opinions and feelings. That's why this forum was created. To sort out and express each person's feelings. What you are doing is wrong. You're convincing, persuading or maybe even forcing others to your cause which is not the way it's done.

Supershadow may be an *******, or he may not. He may be Lucas' relative, he may not. What he is doing is stupid and the ones that write to him are even more stupid. Though his 'theory' for EP3 may be accurate, what proof does he have? We will find out when EP3 releases. (And when EP7,8,9 release as well)

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Senate Chambers > Majin Revan's Effort to Get Rid of Super Shadow