lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR Sequel
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-05-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
Isair
Rookie

KOTOR Sequel

Presenting http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/ So far it looks awesome, I can't wait for the information to come!
Isair is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2004, 12:57 AM   #2
Deeo
Rookie

I actually had some doubts about this seeing how BioWare wasn't developing it but some people called Obsidian. Then I checked Obsidian out and couldn't be more happy.

The people who make up Obsidian contain key members in the development of Fallout, Icewind Dale... etc. etc.... pretty much every Black Isle RPG. Whoo. Can't wait for this one. It's supposed to be darker than the first and the first was rather dark. Remember Korriban? Hehe.

Classic Lucas Games lover.
Deeo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2004, 02:46 AM   #3
Isair
Rookie

Yeah Korriban, where sith mercilessly ruled, I actaully helped everyone out. The first game was really good, I hope the second one is just as good or even better. Sure hope Obsidian does a good job, but if they have those developers who worked on Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, well then all the better because I remember playing those games way back and I have to say they were enjoyable. This really does put faith for me in thier capability.
Isair is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2004, 02:57 AM   #4
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
they're releasing it together with PC ..And its available feb 2005? That early? Dang i love these timesx..good games coming out after each other..

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-14-2004, 09:35 AM   #5
Dr.Davidson
Rookie

yay i loved black isle and bioware, and thus i have a good hope that obsidian will make a great job in kotor2.

anyone of you knows baldurs gate2 +tob? i played through it 4 times with all the same good party, and im still playing it, though interrupted by some other games (sw:kotor, bf:v, avp2, wc3_tft, jk3, halo ... )

you're special.
just like everyone else.
Dr.Davidson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2004, 12:03 AM   #6
StormHammer
Fallen Jedi

10 year veteran! 
I have confidence they'll do a good job. The engine and tools are already in place, so with some minor tweaks they can focus more on the story and characters to really bring it to life. I like what I'm seeing and reading about KotOR 2. As if you couldn't guess...

<----- *points at Avatar*
StormHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2004, 07:24 AM   #7
Dr.Davidson
Rookie

*lol* yeah already noticed.

you're special.
just like everyone else.
Dr.Davidson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > The Sliced TaunTaun > KOTOR Sequel