lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Do you have faith in the game returning [answer after article is read]
Nope. There is no chance, give up. 4 22.22%
Im kinda on the line, it could go either way. 5 27.78%
YES! Lets keep fighting and we will get it! 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Sam N Max 2: The Most Important Game Of The 2004 E3?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2004, 10:25 PM   #1
StonerDaveN'Max
Rookie

Exclamation Sam N Max 2: The Most Important Game Of The 2004 E3?

For those who have started to, or lost faith about Sam and Max 2, here is the god given new hope.

Today, I did something I haven't done in a dogs age, and checked www.Savesamandmax.com. When I did, I found an article about S N' M 2 at E3! It is the best news toward the game since its been cancelled, and came across so many points, I will only list a few.

"Lucas Arts legal rights to the Sam n Max characters expire in one year, at that time the rights revert back to the character’s creator. What happens then is anyone’s guess."

"Twice during the 3-day event, I found myself standing in a line behind attendees whose name tags identified them as Lucas Arts employees. Both times I initiated a conversation with others in the line about Sam n Max 2’s cancellation, my voice just loud enough for the Lucas Arts employees to overhear. They seemed to almost involuntarily cringe whenever Sam N Max was mentioned, or maybe it was just hopeful wishing on my part."

"It is rumored that several ex-employees of Lucas Arts are now interested in developing their own properties. Now instead of one blockbuster game, we may have quite a few smaller, high quality games that would revitalize the entire genre and attract attention from the mainstream."

If you would like a direct link to the site, Click Here

Along with the news, it has unreleased pictures that I found beautiful.

In closing, I hope this fuels back your hope, now start posting, and start fighting again! If we quit now, then where has all of our old fighting gotten us to?

[Participate in the poll please]

StonerDaveN'Max is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > Sam N Max 2: The Most Important Game Of The 2004 E3?