lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lord of the rings RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-30-2004, 10:45 AM   #241
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((Just bumping, please, no new join's))

Tepe walked to Atalanta after they got out of the tunnel. "We will have to depart here. This is the point where Aragorn will take over. You may go with him if you want, same will concern Kent too. I will have to leave. I must see my people immediatly... I don't think the armies will be in the proper use in the... human hands..." Tepe said and whistled. He heard a clacking sound from his horse. Tepe's horse had came all the way around the mountains, it knew it's master's mind.
"Ng'olwe na i bal, Atalanta" Tepe said and then looked Atalanta. He smiled and then rode off.

((Translation: Wisdom is the power, Atalanta))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2004, 12:17 PM   #242
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Name: Grim GoldSkull
Specie: Dwarf
Homeplace: Moria
Horse: none
Axe: Serathil(axe of the Quick)

Bio: Grim grew up in the tunnels of moria wiht the rest of the dwarves, he grew up in training everyday wiht an axe, he is now the head of the dwarven warriors

------------------------------------------------------------------

as a small group of orcs walk through oen of the outer most tunnels Grim tunrs to his soldiers " ok you three take the bridge at the end, you 5 take the other side and you four, follow me"

Grim and his warrios sneak to an ambush the group os orcs, then wiht a huge warcry the dwarves strike they come form the the shadows and slice up the orcs, the orcs did not have a chance, but thye did get inone lucky ht to one of the 13 warriors

" dammit!, they got Bagli" said one of the warriors " this can't keep happening, we have a limited amount of warriosr, you are my elite, you can't die on me!"

and the warriors hold up thier axes in triumph and let out a victory cry " good, now lets get back to the camp, hope their is no more casulties"
"aye" mumble all the dwarves

and they start thier long walk back to the camp, and encounter a small group of tunnel lizards, but they are no problem and do almost no damage

the group gets back, Grim goes and stands up on the main stage
" i am sorry, but we have lost one, therfore we will do what he did best, in memory of Bagli we will ahve a feast,prepare the boar!"
Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2004, 12:27 PM   #243
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((I SAID NO NEW JOINS!!))

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2004, 12:36 PM   #244
Curt-Man
Swoop?

(oh, i'm sorry, its just i really like lotr, but ok, its your thread)
Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2004, 03:29 AM   #245
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I will follow Aragorn," Arvin announced. "I will follow my king wherever he leads me."

"I will meet Sauron's armies in battle," Atalanta said slowly. "It is my task to go with Aragorn. I assume you have not forgotten. The dead ones will not fight for us unless two of us are standing before them. If you leave, I must stay, but if you stayed, I would stay as well. I cannot leave this."

She lapsed into a language unknown to all who were there, but quickly shook her head roughly.

"Ach!" she hissed. "I must not allow myself to be carried away in such a manner."

She fell in behind Aragorn and slipped into silence.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Lord of the rings RPG