lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: resolutions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-10-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
Bob Vila
Lurker

Question resolutions

i have been trying to install jk on a 100mhz laptop today, and my problem is that when i play, i dont have the option to change the resolution beneath 640x480(?) and on my desktop, i can get it all the way to 320x200(?) is there anyway i can get that low on my laptop, it runs kinda slow on the higher resolutions thanks
Bob Vila is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2004, 03:05 AM   #2
Nemios

Try to deactivate 3D acceleration and the game should use the VESA mode for you card, letting you to select resolutions like 320x200, 320x240, 512x384 and so on. But I don't think you'll gain much speed, after all 3D acceleration should, well, accelerate the game!

"I find your lack of first person lightsaber disturbing" - Darth Vader
"May the first person lightsaber be with you" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Nemios is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2004, 10:52 AM   #3
Bob Vila
Lurker

i dont think it can do 3d acceration, its only an old Trident 9385 with 1 mb of RAM
Bob Vila is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > resolutions