lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Meksilon on MSN
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-20-2004, 09:09 AM   #41
Dr Edison 007
Forumite

Quote:
Originally posted by JofaGuht
Well, your sign date is Dec 1999, and though I have no clue when Meksilon was on, I highly doubt anyone would remember him past Dec 1999. There's evidence.
Meksilon registered in Dec. 2001 and stayed until he was banned by bgbennyboy in 2003 for his topic "The resurrected list of hated people" in which he said he hated Yufster, Natty, and Carl Shutt.
Dr Edison 007 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2004, 09:34 AM   #42
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
I'm Meksilon.

No, really.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2004, 10:00 AM   #43
Natty
Red Blooded B*tch

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
I don't think he liked many people...

Natty is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2004, 10:12 AM   #44
Dr Edison 007
Forumite

Quote:
Originally posted by Thrik
I'm Meksilon.

No, really.
Meksilon lives on in all of us, we just have to try to curb our Meksilonishness until we can no more and all become close-minded hate-mongers.
Old 06-24-2004, 12:25 PM   #45
Emin3m 2
Rookie

Hey, can anyone give me Mek's MSN? It's not that I'm gonna try to abuse him or anything. On the contrary, I want to be his bestest and goodest friend. (No, I'm not illiterate)

In fact, I think I'll become a fanatic too: stop having sex before marriage, stop masturbating, become homophobic and kill gays and lesbians, kill anyone who doesn't agree with what I say is right or wrong, cut my penis off because it encourages me to sin...

Meksilon, it's a shame that you ignore the most important Christian commandment which is to love your neighbour. Otherwise, you wouldn't get into a fight with so many forumers and you certainly wouldn't make a list of people you hate.

Shame on you!

The Pink Elephant

Last edited by Emin3m 2; 06-24-2004 at 12:39 PM.
Emin3m 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2004, 12:40 PM   #46
Alien426
'll take away your bucket

Quote:
Originally posted by Emin3m 2
Meksilon, it's a shame that you ignore the most important Christian commandment which is to love your neighbour.
I thought the most important commandment was to kill heretics...

Alien426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2004, 12:43 PM   #47
Emin3m 2
Rookie

Actually the first most important commandment is to love God. Then the second one is to love the neighbour as yourself.

The Pink Elephant
Old 06-24-2004, 01:35 PM   #48
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Re: Zorro

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit
Would this be an apprporiate time to remind everyone that it's never been definitively proven that I'm not Meksilon...?

Quote:
Originally posted by Thrik
I'm Meksilon.

No, really.
Reminds me of the old Robin Johnson fiasco. Any EMI oldies around in 2001 may remember this (despite it lasting about 3 hours) I was a newb and this robin johnson came and started flaming me for no reason (actually the reason was he went to school with me and he thought it would be funny) he was banned and then some guy with a similar IP came along under the name of Legolas. T and people thought it was Robin until he proved himself not to be.

Too bad it actually was him.

Ahh memories.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2004, 04:21 PM   #49
Das Mole
Das Me

i don't remember...did meksilon hate me?

i think he was neutral...
Das Mole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2004, 09:47 PM   #50
Natty
Red Blooded B*tch

Quote:
Originally posted by Emin3m 2
Actually the first most important commandment is to love God. Then the second one is to love the neighbour as yourself.
I love Satan more... maybe that explains why I losted my soulmate? I refuse to asslick some guy in a white dressing gown who needs a haircut and a shave.

Old 06-24-2004, 11:00 PM   #51
Das Mole
Das Me

Quote:
what about people that don't believe in god?

i hate how all these bible nerds say "if you don't love god, you'll go to hell". it's like they're threatening you or something. "if you ever curse without asking for god's forgiveness, you'll drop dead".

**** **** **** **** **** bitch asswipe

*das drops dead*
Das Mole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2004, 02:08 AM   #52
JofaGuht

I just saw an excellent movie today called "Saved!". It's hilarious and I can totally relate to it.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
JofaGuht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2004, 04:37 AM   #53
Emin3m 2
Rookie

I hope I didn't sound like a Bible nerd or anything. I was just pointing out that by hating any of us, Meksilon, a Christian who is very strong in his beliefs, ignores an important commandment. Ironic, isn't?

The Pink Elephant
Old 06-25-2004, 12:57 PM   #54
Dr Edison 007
Forumite

Trust me, there are a lot of hypocritical Christians.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:49 PM   #55
Joshi
Registered Amuser

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally posted by Das Mole
i hate how all these bible nerds say "if you don't love god, you'll go to hell".
You do know that if you don't actually know about God (say you live in a village in africa or something and no ones ever heard of christianity) then you can't go to hell for not believeing in him. Then a jehovah's witness comes along, gives you the options and suddenly you're going to hell. Which is precisely why you should shoot all jehovah's witnesses on site.

Old 06-26-2004, 02:25 AM   #56
JofaGuht

Quote:
Originally posted by Joshi
You do know that if you don't actually know about God (say you live in a village in africa or something and no ones ever heard of christianity) then you can't go to hell for not believeing in him. Then a jehovah's witness comes along, gives you the options and suddenly you're going to hell. Which is precisely why you should shoot all jehovah's witnesses on site.
Ah, yes, some has pulled that Providian Grace thing on me one too many times. The thing is, it's not really Providian if its conditional.

There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? Is it snowing? Is a hurricane a-blowing? Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? Yes, the danger must be growing 'cause the rowers keep on rowing, and they're certainly not showing any signs that they are slowing. AAAGGHHH!!!
Old 06-26-2004, 02:33 AM   #57
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

Quote:
Which is precisely why you should shoot all jehovah's witnesses on site.
One of these guys made my friend late to his first day at a new job. I found it quite humorus. He did not.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2004, 03:26 PM   #58
Joshi
Registered Amuser

LFN Staff Member 
Next time one comes to your door, invite them in for a cup of tea to completely throw them off. Then start talking to them about them converting to your religion (if you're christian, make one up). Don't try and make it out that you're giving them a taste of their own medicine, try and make it as genuine as possible and the rest will sort itself out.

Old 06-27-2004, 12:26 AM   #59
Natty
Red Blooded B*tch

Quote:
Next time one comes to your door, invite them in for a cup of tea to completely throw them off. Then start talking to them about them converting to your religion (if you're christian, make one up). Don't try and make it out that you're giving them a taste of their own medicine, try and make it as genuine as possible and the rest will sort itself out.
Just tell them you're a jedi... I wrote I was a jedi on my last census thingie under religion. So did my best friend and her entire family. There was this great big internet thingie going around telling everyone to write down Jedi because if it had X amount of the population saying it was their religion they had to make it an official religion. I thought it was fantastic.

Old 06-27-2004, 01:36 AM   #60
JofaGuht

Gnosticism. Gnosticism is a very interesting religion, and I bet it would be very fun to try to convert somebody to it.

Old 06-27-2004, 05:57 AM   #61
Zoom Rabbit
Chars flayed animals

Current Game: Tsuji-giri
Cool Guy Misagnostic

Sorry, but Gnosticism is a mystical religion which relies heavily on direct knowledge and experience of the sort which is practically untransferable to another person, which makes conversion of another problematic.

I worship the secret underground god Fred, who squirts butane at the sun each morning and causes the pizza trees to grow so we may feast of their bounty.
Zoom Rabbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2004, 02:27 PM   #62
Joshi
Registered Amuser

LFN Staff Member 
Re: Misagnostic

Quote:
Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit
I worship the secret underground god Fred, who squirts butane at the sun each morning and causes the pizza trees to grow so we may feast of their bounty.
I tried joing that religion. They said I had to eat a hamster. I'm not eating my mother!

Old 06-27-2004, 04:05 PM   #63
JofaGuht

Honestly, it's tough to get away with Jehovas Witnesses. That's why I always carry my trusty Anton LeVay books whenever they come over.

Old 06-27-2004, 04:38 PM   #64
Joshi
Registered Amuser

LFN Staff Member 
Almost funny story. So I'm in town with a mate and some woman stops me and asks me if Jesus is in my heart. "Bloody well hope not, otherwise I'd know who to sue for that cardiac I had the other week!"

Is what I would have said, had I not thought about it 6 years later sitting in front of a computer talking on an internet forum about monkeys.

Instead, I said "I know of him." not knowing at the time how patronizing that was to the lady. But still, with that unnearving smile on her face, she said to me "Yes, but is he in your heart?" whilst poking me in the chest.
"Look lady, if you don't stop touching me, I won't tell you the antidote to the contagious diseas I got!"
And hopefully you're not stupid enough to believe I said that (or spelt it that way). Instead, I just said "Yeees?"
Good, she told me, and handed me a leaflet. As I walked away, my friend told me how patronizing I had been to her (although he loved it) and as I went to throw the leaflet away, to my delight, about ten more of those leaflets in the trash. I hold to this day, the record of lasting no more than 45 seconds with a Jehova's witness. Oooh yeah.

Old 06-28-2004, 06:20 AM   #65
Zoom Rabbit
Chars flayed animals

Current Game: Tsuji-giri
Cool Guy Oddballs with weird roommates

A roommate of mine once saw the Jehovah's Witnesses coming up to the apartment and had time to put on his purple bathrobe, grab a toy laser pistol and turn on the stereo, which had some real old and bizarre Pink Floyd on it. When he opened the door he said, 'No thanks--I'm Romulan.'

True story! They left without an argument...
Zoom Rabbit is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2004, 05:15 PM   #66
Joshi
Registered Amuser

LFN Staff Member 
I've got a really creepy feeling that I was that roomate. Were you ever in college during foodstock (the slightly less famous rock movement) or have a gerbil named frogstone?

for that matter, did you ever have a weird roomate named Delos Muertos? people caled him Dia.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > Random Fun > Ye Olde Harbour > Meksilon on MSN