lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: This is a really really stupid newbie multiplayer question but...
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2004, 10:32 AM   #1
Gran Muffin
Lurker

This is a really really stupid newbie multiplayer question but...

How do I play a multi-player game?

I just finished the single player game and Desann is toast. (Got him with one saber slice too!)

Anyway I went to the multi-player menu and clicked on "Play"... it brought up an empty list of servers.

I know I could probably dig through all the information online but I figured you these boards would provide the quickest answer. I am concerned with some of the posts I've read, and I'm wondering if I should just go out and get Jedi Academy because it seems like nobody is playing Outcast anymore?\

Also I have a router which screwed up the original Jedi Knight, which I was able to play just fine before I got it.

I'd appreciate your help,

GM
Gran Muffin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > This is a really really stupid newbie multiplayer question but...