lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: forum family thread
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2004, 07:44 PM   #1
Das Mole
Das Me

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
forum family thread

okay...natty has done this before. basically...it's jerry springer forum style (since we're all one big happy family)! anyway...lemme start.

*ahem*

das: well, jerry. you see. today, i was mowing the lawn. and then i saw...*sob*...oh god!! i saw my gay lover dr edison...raping my next door neighbor, alia! *breaks down*

jerry: let's bring him out.

dr edison: what the f*** is wrong with you das?! why the **** ******* ****** *** ******* *long series of other bleeps* did you bring me out here?!?!?!!!!?!11

das: i saw you yesterday!

dr edison: what are you talking about?!

das: you were rolling around on the front lawn next door like a pig in the mud...only...you were nude! with that whore, alia!! how could you, eddy?!?!!?!

jerry: well, das. we've got a surprise for you...alia, come on out!

dr edison: *runs over to alia, they wildly make out*

alia: oh, god, eddy! *glances at das* hey, **** ******* ****** ****.

das: oh, you- *tries to attack alia, flailing his arms around, with that bodyguard steve guy stopping him* *stops* *starts again after three seconds* *walks back to seat in a huff*

so now someone else can pick up where i left off.
Das Mole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > Random Fun > Forum Games > forum family thread