lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack up at my site
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-09-2004, 07:05 AM   #1
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
[K1] Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack up at my site

Due to the praise the Gray Jedi Robes got from my Bright Multi-Colored Jedi Robes Pack, I finished up some of my other Dark Jedi and Sith Master Robes I had made... and forgot about, thanks in part to svösh and his cool textures!

Available Here

There are two basic robes, one set made for looking cool, they are the Dark Jedi Master Robes!

And the second similar set made to look more like robe versions of the Sith Uniform, they are the Sith Master Robes!

It is as close to the Sith Uniform I could get with a Robe texture, and my primitive texture editing skills. There is a fruit-salad of Sith Medals on the chest and golden rank insignia on the epulets.

Enjoy!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 07-14-2006 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Changed link to my site...
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2004, 07:12 AM   #2
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Re: Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack up at pcgamemods

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
Due to the praise the Gray Jedi Robes got from my Bright Multi-Colored Jedi Robes Pack, I finished up some of my other Dark Jedi and Sith Master Robes I had made... and forgot about, thanks in part to svösh and his cool textures!

Available Here

There are two basic robes, one set made for looking cool, they are the Dark Jedi Master Robes!

And the second similar set made to look more like robe versions of the Sith Uniform, they are the Sith Master Robes!

It is as close to the Sith Uniform I could get with a Robe texture, and my primitive texture editing skills. There is a fruit-salad of Sith Medals on the chest and golden rank insignia on the epulets.

Enjoy!
I really like the robes in screen 2. The robes in screen 4 look like star trek uniforms though

Of course that could be due to the fact that it's very late here, so please don't take offense.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2004, 07:18 AM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Re: Re: Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack up at pcgamemods

Quote:
Originally posted by Achillies
I really like the robes in screen 2. The robes in screen 4 look like star trek uniforms though
Thats exactly what I thought the regular Sith Uniforms looked like as well, gray Star Trek Uniforms, so I made the robes look as close to them as was possible!

Beam me up Scotty... er'... I mean Zaalbar!

It's late here in Calif. too!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
Old 08-09-2004, 10:01 AM   #4
nacho35
Rookie

Good job RedHawke! The texture looks great.
nacho35 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2004, 10:42 AM   #5
Darth333
Administraterror

Good work, I like it You and Achillies are very prolific this week

Last edited by Darth333; 08-09-2004 at 11:05 AM.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2004, 02:50 PM   #6
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Re: Re: Re: Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack up at pcgamemods

Quote:
Thats exactly what I thought the regular Sith Uniforms looked like as well, gray Star Trek Uniforms, so I made the robes look as close to them as was possible!

Beam me up Scotty... er'... I mean Zaalbar!

It's late here in Calif. too!
*ROTFLMAO*
Old 08-09-2004, 11:54 PM   #7
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth333
Good work, I like it You and Achillies are very prolific this week
Yeah Achillies, we are a little mod/item productive this week aren't we?

I just wish I had remembered these robes I had done up to look like Sith Uniforms when there were numerous requests for the Sith Uniforms to be useable by the PC... Oh well, better late than never.

I guess it's what happens when we start closely inspecting the files in our our override and saying "What was this again?"

Thanks everyone!

Old 08-10-2004, 12:37 AM   #8
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Yeah Achillies, we are a little mod/item productive this week aren't we?

I just wish I had remembered these robes I had done up to look like Sith Uniforms when there were numerous requests for the Sith Uniforms to be useable by the PC... Oh well, better late than never.

I guess it's what happens when we start closely inspecting the files in our our override and saying "What was this again?"

Thanks everyone!
Well, I love making mods. What can I say =)

It helps that a lot of this stuff was laying around in my mods folder (the specific directory was named "dead mods").
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Dark Jedi, Sith Master Robe/Uniform Pack up at my site