lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Couple of Suggestions
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #1
boranchistanger

A Couple of Suggestions

I have a couple of suggestions for both the website and the forums.

1. It doesn't seem like there is a ton of information of the swbattlefront.net website. Perhaps some detail about planets, the different units in the 3 factions that have been revealed should be posted.

2. I think all the different links to different articles by the numerous gajming websites should all be posted on one page in the website. That would make it easier for new people coming in.

3. Hosting for Battlefront clans would be a good idea. That has been very successfull in other games and is great for clans who don't have the money to buy a decent host.

4. On the clan forum, please make it a rule that each clan only get one recruitment thread for itself. I am amazed that numerous clans have 3, 4 threads dedicated to themselves.

-Boran

Leader of the Imperial Expeditionary Force, the first clan created for Battlefront.

www.eforceclans.com
boranchistanger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > SWBattlefront.net > Feedback > A Couple of Suggestions