lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Forge Workbench Mod up at My site
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2004, 01:24 AM   #1
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
[K1] Star Forge Workbench Mod up at My site

Hello all,

Just me at it again, this simple mod came from a conversation I had with Achillies awhile ago about there not being a Workbench anywhere on the Star Forge, after all it is a factory, a lousy Workbench could have been somewhere for us to use, and you also get crystals from fallen foe's on the Star Forge to boot!

This mod fixes the problem, it simply spawns a Workbench right near the Door where malak kills the 2 Jedi and then tries to kill you with the Star Forge Spider Droids. Once you deal with the Droids now you will have a Workbench for any final saber modifications before you face Darth Malak!

Version 1.1 Released 10-18-2004

You can Get The Workbench Here!

This uses the same workbench placeable .utp and script from the Rodian Elder Merchant mod so it is ok to overwrite the 2 files when installing one over the other. Or, if you use it, KMM should see they are the same files and handle it accordingly.

Update: Thanks to Ferrek for reporting a bug in this mod that broke the final confrentation with Malak.

I hope you all enjoy it!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 07-14-2006 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Changed link to my site...
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Star Forge Workbench Mod up at My site