lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Verpine Reflec Light and Heavy Armors up at My Site
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-15-2004, 11:27 PM   #1
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Post [K1] Verpine Reflec Light and Heavy Armors up at My Site

Hello once again,

I have been busy polishing up some of my KOTOR game armors, I have been using for release, available at My Site. The armor history's are similar but I posted them both anyway.

You can get the Reflec Light Armor here.

You can get the Reflec Heavy Armor here.

From the Reflec Light Armor readme;

This is a new suit of Reflec Light Armor with some very good bonuses, and stealth and energy reflective capabilities.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods.

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

This Armor Package Contains:
----------------------------------------
spoiler:
Found on a new spawning Twilek Corpse in Lower Taris, Near the first Canderous Cutscene.

Verpine Reflec Light Armor (Class 5 Armor, Custom Texture)
-------------------------------------
Defense Bonus: +1 (+5 Fully Upgraded)

Immunities: Mind-Affecting, Critical Hits

Attribute Bonus: +1 Dexterity, (With Upgrade +2 Dexterity)

Damage Immunity: Sonic 100%, Electrical 90%, Energy 75%, (With Upgrade Energy 90%)

Skill Bonus: +4 Stealth, (With Upgrade, +8 Stealth)

History/Notes:

This is a special limited production run from the Verpine, it is an impressive suit of Verpine Light Armor, like its Heavy Armor cousin it is created with a new, and very hard to manufacture, revolutionary black polymer substance called Reflec, it actually bends most type of sensor probes and energy waves away from the substance, rednering the armor virtually invisible to detect with sensors, it also prevents the painting of insignia or any other markings upon it, and has an innate ability to make the armor virtually noiseless, and it insulates the wearer from sonic, and almost completely from electrical and energy attacks. Only a dozen or so prototypes have made it into the marketplace, and those that have have commanded a very hefty price.

From the Reflec Heavy Armor readme;

This is a new suit of Reflec Heavy Armor with some very good bonuses, and stealth and energy reflective capabilities.

This is fully compatable with all my other Item Packs and Mods.

Also includes a .KMM file for installation by Cchargins Kotor Mod Manager program, if you have it.

This Armor Package Contains:
spoiler:
Found in a spawning Metal Box in Selven's Apartment on Taris.

Verpine Reflec Armor (Class 9 Armor, Custom Texture)
-------------------------------------
Defense Bonus: +3 (+7 Fully Upgraded)

Immunities: Mind-Affecting, Critical Hits

Attribute Bonus: +1 Dexterity, (With Upgrade +2 Dexterity)

Damage Immunity: Sonic 100%, Electrical 90%, Energy 75%, (With Upgrade Energy 90%)

Skill Bonus: +4 Stealth, (With Upgrade, +8 Stealth)

History/Notes:

This is a special limited production run from the Verpine, it is an impressive suit of Verpine Heavy Armor, like its Light Armor cousin it is created with a new, and very hard to manufacture, revolutionary black polymer substance called Reflec, it actually bends most type of sensor probes and energy waves away from the substance, rednering the armor virtually invisible to detect with sensors, it also prevents the painting of insignia or any other markings upon it, and has an innate ability to make the armor virtually noiseless, and it insulates the wearer from sonic, and almost completely from electrical and energy attacks. Only a dozen or so prototypes have made it into the marketplace, and those that have have commanded a very hefty price.

I hope you all enjoy them both!

EDIT: The Reflec Material comes from the WEG Star Wars D6 PnP RPG... Reflec is the material used to make the Imperial Storm Commando Armor out of, think of Imperial Storm Commando's as the elite Navy S.E.A.L.S. of the Imperial Navy. They wear Black Reflec Armor that looks like an All-Black Biker Scout Trooper. They kick some major behind too!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 07-14-2006 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Changed link to my site...
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2004, 12:57 AM   #2
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Hmmmm, all black armor, I've never thought about it before.... lol, but geez you and Achillies have been whipping out mod after mod lately, maybe I should get back into the whole custom items scene.....ahhh if only I had the time.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2004, 02:53 PM   #3
Darth Dex
Forumite

DAng nice work, but man, did you like quit your job thats a lot of mods for such a small amount of time.

When you start thinking you should just quit right there!

Ben says, "stop ruining my storys! You always ruin my storys."
Darth Dex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2004, 03:32 PM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Thanks guys.

Actually Dex I can mod KOTOR when I'm at work... how cool is that.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-16-2004 at 04:27 PM.
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2004, 04:54 PM   #5
Lorden Darkblade
Computer Crazy

Very cool, specially me that likes black

Lorden Darkblade is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-16-2004, 07:18 PM   #6
MTV2
It's all our turf

Helpful! 
WOW, Redhawke, all you've been doing is making armor reskins there great
MTV2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Verpine Reflec Light and Heavy Armors up at My Site