lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: N00B to SWBattlefront.net
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2004, 10:10 AM   #1
GrooveSim
Rookie

N00B to SWBattlefront.net

SW: Battlefront is a game I've been looking forward to ever since it was first announced. I'll be picking up the Xbox version and taking it on Live. But it looks like it has tons going for it.

The reviews are coming in, as most of you have seen, and this is a case of "good news, bad news" but in the end I'll rely on the one review that really counts - mine.

I decided to join these forums mainly because the official forum at LucasArts.com leaves alot to be desired - to put it mildly. I'm an "older" gamer and while I'm encouraged to know the future of gaming is set based on how many pre-teens or younger people(aka kids) seem to frequent that and many forums, I still feel a need to interact with people who can actually make sense, or at least hold their own in a conversation. I guess it really boils down to ones' own level of maturity, and age really isn't an indicator of that, if you get my drift.

I also noticed a total lack of developer and publisher input on those forums and wondered if Lucas or Pandemic or both actually participated in these forums? Whatever the case, I'm stoked for Battlefront.

*This message brought to you by: Gamers Who Can't Come Up With Clever Catch-Phrases* ( or GWCCUWCCP for..umm..short.. )

Xbox Live GT: Groove Lives
GrooveSim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > The Sliced TaunTaun > N00B to SWBattlefront.net