lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Technical help section guidelines [read first]
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-21-2004, 04:21 PM   #1
Pad

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Technical help section guidelines

As the game is now released and quite a few are having some problems with the game I have some guidelines towards you all how to use this section.
  • First of all try to search for a thread that could help you out with your problem. I know it can be hard, but patience really is your friend.
  • If no thread can be found to help, post a new thread but make the title as clear as possible. This could help out future members with problems a lot faster.
    So instead of posting "please help", better use "game freezes when trying to connect to server"
  • Spam or offtopic chitchat will be deleted on sight. We want to help people out here.
Pad is offline   you may:
Old 09-22-2004, 05:01 AM   #2
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
Just a lil note, don't be dissapointed by the little lack of help response yet. Game is only just out, we're all experimenting

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Technical Help > Technical help section guidelines [read first]