lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Setting up a LAN for PS2?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-29-2004, 03:47 AM   #1
THE BADGER:

Setting up a LAN for PS2?

How do you go about setting up a LAN game for PS2? I select LAN in the menu and it takes me to a browser like for internet games. If someone has done this already please give me step-by-step instructions. Thanks!

P.S. And I mean step-by-step... I have never setup a LAN game before on any game.
THE BADGER: is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 05:19 AM   #2
MrGrinch88
Lurker

allright, i know a little bit about setting up a LAN, feel free to correct me or to ask questions.

YOU NEED: 2-16 PS2s with TVs and network adapters. CAT-5 cables for each. A hub/switchboard.

1. Set up each playstation to their TVs like normal.

2. Plug on end of the CAT-5 cable to the network adapter and the other end to the hub/switchboard. Do this to all of the PS2s. (The hub/switchboard should have enough sockets for all 16.)

3. [this is where i am not sure] go to the LAN setup and somewhere it will ask you to set it up........... I've never done it on SWBattlefront, but on other games.

"Lucky for leaders, men do not think"
-Adolf Hitler
MrGrinch88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Setting up a LAN for PS2?