lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Im having too much fun with this game
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-29-2004, 07:37 AM   #1
Mr. Fragster
Rookie

Im having too much fun with this game

I have never laughed so hard in my life. I end up tearing up from laughter at least 2 or 3 times a night on this game. Theres nothing like watching someone try to dock a speeder in echo base, someone who has never driven one before, as they crash into everything in sight, you hear them screaming about how the speeder is a piece of crap. I also personally like dodging friendly fire when I take a speeder bike that someone wanted, driving them to try to headshot me as I speed away. I've played all of the versions, and I like PS2 more than any of them so that's the one I play online. The open mic is also funny as hell...theres always somebody yelling for help or singing or something ridiculous. I've never enjoyed an online game as much as I am enjoying this one and I've only been playing for 4 days.

The funniest thing I've seen yet is watching people fly xwings and tie fighters into eachother on the cloud city level. Most of the time they dont even bother shooting at eachother, they just fly around and run into stuff. The fact that you can hear them saying "wtf man wtf is wrong with this thing" makes it so much better.

Just wanted to share my experiences. God I love this game.
Mr. Fragster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 07:50 AM   #2
JediCrow
Rookie

LOL.

I need to play more online so I can experience the comedic hijinks of the internet gaming community. Bots are fun to play against IMO, but they're usually not very funny.
JediCrow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 08:56 AM   #3
Master William
Addicted to SW:BF 2

wow, can't wait to go Live and hear all the idiots...

though I so HATE IT when people have to teamkill you for taking a vehicle before them.

These guys have serious issues and are probably injecting coffee into their veines as we speak.
Master William is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 09:16 AM   #4
Neon
Veteran

Wow, nice life you got there

Neon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 10:21 AM   #5
Whoopknacker

Its a sick sense of humor. My wife asks me what Im laughing at when I play. When I play BF42, I tell her I just got ran over and the idiot crashed into a tree doing it. She just gives me a strange look.

Thank you sir may I have another
Whoopknacker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 10:38 AM   #6
Sam Fisher
eh.

Yea, I haven't had the "priveliage" to go on the mic, (not wanting to :P) But this is a very fun game to play ^^

stuck in an eternity of sunshine and chocolate.
Sam Fisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 11:32 AM   #7
Zerosaber
Rookie

How do you use a mic on the PC by the way? I'm always hearing these dumb people saying like "WTF!?!?!?!' and all that **** funniest thng I heard.
Zerosaber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2004, 12:09 PM   #8
Whoopknacker

Quote:
Originally posted by Zerosaber
How do you use a mic on the PC by the way? I'm always hearing these dumb people saying like "WTF!?!?!?!' and all that **** funniest thng I heard.
They pulled the integrated voice chat at the last minute for PC

Just have to use text or TeamSpeak.

Thank you sir may I have another
Whoopknacker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Im having too much fun with this game