lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Bug:
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2004, 03:02 AM   #1
DarthPooDoo
Lurker

Bug:

Sometimes when i start Battlefront up it goes to the screen where vader breaths and then i click Start Game. It goes to black like its gonna play and then boom im back to the windows desktop. the game is on my taskbar but when i try to click it back up again it just minimizes again. To stop this from happening and to actually be able to play the game i have to restart my pc which is really annoying.

The Jedi Temple - Dedicated Server
DarthPooDoo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2004, 03:41 AM   #2
Doomie
Do the Black Mage!

I guess that's your pc, and not the game. I didn't have this problem...
Doomie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2004, 01:38 AM   #3
Jotunmamu
Lurker

I have, somewhat, a similar problem, but it occurs while I am playing the game. It's only happened twice so far, but in the same day. I am playing the game, and in an instant, the game is shut off, I am back in Windows, and the game is not even on, nor mini-mode, its like I shut it off, yet I did not.
Jotunmamu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > Bug: