lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A clan seeker
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2004, 07:36 AM   #1
MasterN64

A clan seeker

*Ahem*

I am looking for a clan to join. However, I have some requirements. So don't go saying "Join us!!" Without reading the rest of this.

1. Not based on dark force users only. I will accept a mixed clan or Light Force power user clans.

2. ON that you don't need exceptional warrior skills to join. I am not a great fighter myself. I'm more of a 'great guy to be with' kind of person. I also have a vast knowledge of star wars (If some of you clans have lessons that you teach new clan members, you've got a teacher :P )

3. A clan that is well-mannered. I don't want to be in a clan of newbs, going on unnecassary killing sprees.

4. I don't want to join a clan that is just starting or is so huge I will never get noticed. It has to be of medium size or medium-small.

There you have it.

By the way, I play maps of all kinds. (Particulary ones with fighter craft in them. I am a exceptional pilot )

I didn't read anything about not stating that your looking for a clan here, so sorry if I missed something.

Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the presence of fear and yet the will to go on...
MasterN64 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Clans Forum > A clan seeker