lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 1sy person in vehicles
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-08-2004, 07:26 AM   #1
JediJohn
Forumite

1sy person in vehicles

how do you play 1st person in vehicles in do the game options then ...blah blah blah... and set it to 1st person but it \dosent work it just stays in 3rd person 'til i get out then it goes to 1st. has this been taken out for ps2?

JediJohn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2004, 08:42 AM   #2
Jennaida
Rookie

Current Game: Star Trek Online
Speaking just as a PC player, I'll say this:

1st person on vehicles is a BAD IDEA. I always switch to 3rd person anyway. In 1st person on PC, you don't see enough terrain around you and to the sides, and you bump into EVERYTHING when you turn /bank, there's no time to 'look around', you just have to 'do' it. The only vehicles exempt from this are just as dangerous, because to avoid it, you have to bring the gunships (Republic and CIS) to a complete STOP and make them vulnerable to fire while you turn around to see wtf you're about to hit if you turn. On 3rd, you can see peripheral view, so you don't bump into things while turning.
Jennaida is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > 1sy person in vehicles