lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Another Starfighter improvement
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-16-2004, 01:26 AM   #1
sithapprentice
Lurker

Another Starfighter improvement

The starfighters are useless because they are too hard to control, but they also suffer from terrible throttle control. The slowest speed is still to fast to effectively take out ground targets, especially in cramped area's. Its really annoing to have to constantly keep my thumb on the throttle button so that I don't crash into the ground. Maybe as you push up or down on the throttle, your speed is retained instead of reverting back constantly to the default speed, and you can let your thumb do something else. You should be able to hover stationary in mid-air so that you can effectively take out tanks, vehicles, AT-ST's, infantry, etc.. Then you could really effect the outcome of battles through the air.
sithapprentice is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > Another Starfighter improvement