lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Luke & Vader blind???
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-20-2004, 12:10 PM   #1
R/\GE
Lurker

Luke & Vader blind???

I was playing a game on the kashykk docks and after some hard work, i managed to get Luke and Darth Vader together. I was expecting a cool fight but instead, they both just stood there side by side doing nothing. WTF?!!!

...and it is POSSIBLE to kill heroes in the game. They just have lots of health. I was using a basic storm trooper infantry and blasting away all my clips at Luke. I kept shooting at his head. He deflected alot of rounds but later on, he just fell to the ground and died. lol
R/\GE is offline   you may:
Old 10-20-2004, 12:19 PM   #2
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

First of all, it's spelled Kashyyyk, not Kashykk.

Secondly, you didn't kill him with a blaster rifle. That is not possible, because any blast from an energy weapon is reflected, and what's not reflected does not do damage. The reinforcement meter must have gotten to a certain point that auto-kills all Jedi Hero NPC's. That or something ran him over.
TK-8252 is offline   you may:
Old 10-20-2004, 12:41 PM   #3
R/\GE
Lurker

oh yeah! You are right. My mistake. I tried again but cant seem to take them out.
R/\GE is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > Luke & Vader blind???