lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can't Beat Endor
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2004, 02:49 PM   #1
videoman77
Lurker

Can't Beat Endor

Hello,
I have been playing Endor over and over and i just can't beat it. I've tried camping out by the shield generator and killing everything that moves, but i eventually run out of ammo and have to go down and get some which sometimes results in deaths.

But as far as i can tell, you have to greatly rid your self of all the Empire forces first. But no matter what strategy i use....vehicles, snipes, infantry, nothing seems to work...the closest i've gotten to victory was getting the empire down to about 25 men, before i died...but that only happened once.

I even tried getting in those big empirial things(sorry i don't know what they are called), but before i can do much good i get blown to pieces by other ones.

I need a good solid strategy,

Can someone help?

videoman77
videoman77 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Strategy > Can't Beat Endor