lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Getting Impatient.... come on StarWarsPhreak
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2004, 09:36 AM   #1
knunchucksammy
Rookie

Getting Impatient.... come on StarWarsPhreak

Well I am writing this because I am annoyed that StarWarsPhreak closes threads and makes some rude replies when he sees this.

The one I just read said "I am tired of waiting for the patch"

StarWarsPhreak replied "I am tired of seeing these threads, and btw, it is released .

He then proceeded to close the thread. Well I will tell you this StarWarsPhreak, you may be an honory chairman of the Forum "get-a-life" society, but you are clearly abusing your admin powers when you are discontinueing peoples right to say what they feel when it was non-offensive and it was not against any forum rules or policies. You closed this thread out of sheer arrogant abuse of your opinion.

What is funny is that I am sure you will delete this before people can read it, or you will close it or edit it or something like that.

Who knows you might even ban me from the forums.

Moral of the story: StarWarsPhreak should really relax a bit, stop being rude, stop abusing your "administration powers" and maybe be informative in stead of sarcastic. The patch this person mentioned above was waiting for is NOT released.

[506th]Back Irie
knunchucksammy is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > SWBattlefront.net > Feedback > Getting Impatient.... come on StarWarsPhreak