lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What was your coolest death in SWBF?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-29-2004, 11:04 AM   #41
arachon
Rookie

Location: If I say cold weather blue and yellow flag, big amusment park, vikings, what do you think of
my funniest was on geonosis and i was flying a rep gunship on low altitude to pick up some troops then a d*mn hailfire droid comes slamming right into my ship that makes the gunship do a looping and then slam int the hailfire droid and the whole crap explodes and throws my corpse away and of course it lands on a mine that explodes throwing my corpse right into a geonosian (PAIN)
arachon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2004, 09:04 PM   #42
Yun
Rookie

On Hoth, I was doing a flyby around an At-At in my T-47, trying to line up for a good shot for my AI co-pilot. The second At-At respawns in my flight path so I had to dive to avoid it's head, I bounced off the ground, panicked, swung around, avoided it's legs and narrowly avoid the back legs of the first At-At. The T-$7 was pretty badly damaged, so I landed, got out and started to repair it, when my bloody co-pilot jumps into the front seat and flies off, only to hurtle into the back of the At-At. My yelling turned to helpless laughter.

Then a half dozen Stormtroopers spawned out of the At-At and came running towards me, being in the middle of nowhere, I didn't stand a chance. >_<

But at least my co-pilot got his.
Yun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2004, 06:13 PM   #43
icE_x
Rookie

lol, i was on a map where you can fall off the sides - got hit by a nade, slid off the map and kept falling for what seemed like forever and then it said leaving battlefield :P
icE_x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2004, 12:00 PM   #44
jaemz
Rookie

Coolest Death

I thought I would try somthing new. I have played HOTH hundreds of times, and I love taking down the AT-ATs... tow cables, blaster fire and even from stationary canons on the ground. I thought I would try somthing new... and in theory it sounded like a great idea, or at least it would be fun.

I (Rebel Pilot) hop into my T-47 from echo base and take off, I fly behind the advancing AT-AT and line up the top of it's back as my own private runway... I expected to land there and get out of the snow speeder, run to it's head and start blasting away, I even though about coming back as a Wookee and laying a bomb on it's head... so I am coming in for the perfect landing, thinking that this is gonna rock. As soon as the T-47 touches down on the back of the AT-AT... *BOOOM* I am sent cartwheeling only to land beside the AT-AT in a shallow, snowy grave... watching it walk off until I respawn.

If anyone finds a way to land a snow speeder on an AT-AT without blowing up, I would love to hear about it.
jaemz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > What was your coolest death in SWBF?