lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: battle droid's blaster
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-27-2004, 01:59 PM   #1
TCC-9
Lurker

battle droid's blaster

Hello everyone,

I just want to try some hexing in the cis.lvl file, but I only have one problem: the name of the battle droid's blaster. To be honest, I have no idea what the name of this weapon may be, so it would be great if you guys would help me.

Thank you :D
TCC-9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-28-2004, 01:27 AM   #2
lord_xander
Rookie

well thru my experience editing (which really isnt THAT much) i have found that the cis is probably the hardest faction to edit. maybe this is because in the game the first few levels have the normal battle droid, and then it turns into the super battledroid, my idea to find out what the battledroids rifle is called, is maybe do a search for cis_inf_battledroid and keep searching till u see alot of the occurances of the word PROP and scroll down till u see some words u recognise. that should be its weapons.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here!"

"Who's the more foolish: the fool or the fool who follows him?"

lord_xander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > battle droid's blaster