lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: ps2 ???
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-29-2004, 10:13 AM   #1
v_munster_v
Lurker

ps2 ???

I have the game for ps2 I hear some much about the pc version so I want to ask about the ps2 version.

I haven't played it online yet. I want to ask if I should get phone line conneter for it, or am I wasn'ting my time.

I know that there are pacthes out for pc, but any for ps2 ??? Or did I get srewed over buying it for ps2....
v_munster_v is offline   you may:
Old 10-29-2004, 10:49 AM   #2
Alegis
In hiding

LFN Staff Member 
PS2 got patches as well, nothing really big up till now

-"The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be."
Alegis is offline   you may:
Old 10-29-2004, 11:03 AM   #3
Darth Alec
Forumite

there isn't eny patches for PS2, i thought that they were downlouded automaticly when on the internett? to bad i only have the PS2 and saw the misses and i thought that they came by themselves on the internett.

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken
Darth Alec is offline   you may:
Old 10-29-2004, 01:02 PM   #4
Armydude71490
Rookie

v_munster_v

When I bought the game for Xbox and saw that the comp version had patches I too thought I got screwed but don't worry the patches dl automatically so just log on and it should pop up! (but the next patch comming out is going to be much better then the others. It will probably be out this/next week!)
Armydude71490 is offline   you may:
Old 11-26-2004, 11:43 AM   #5
tombomb
Rookie

whats the single play like for ps2 how man bots are there
tombomb is offline   you may:
Old 11-26-2004, 02:46 PM   #6
jaemz
Rookie

PS2

I have been playing SWBattlefront on the PS2 since it came out. The single player mode is good to get your feet wet... but even on the hard setting, it doesn't compare to some of the people that play online.

I would suggest getting proficient in all of the aspects of the single player mode... learn to fly (drive) all the vehicles, figure out the strengths of the different classes, learn to set mines, learn the maps and know where the supply driods are.

Once you get familier with this mode, plug in your high-speed internet connection and check out the action online... you can really find some great battles... and team mates. (watch out for the team killers tho, there are usually a few a night who are looking for attention in life, and like to upset others... just hunt them down with rockets or grenades)

There is currently a patch for the PS2, but it will load automatically. I believe I have received two patches since the first week, but I could be wrong.

Hope to see you online...
jaemz is offline   you may:
Old 11-29-2004, 05:24 PM   #7
v_munster_v
Lurker

will do, I need the network adapter, I am going to steal it or soomething...LOL
v_munster_v is offline   you may:
Old 11-30-2004, 09:26 PM   #8
Hexerei
Rookie

Re: ps2 ???

Quote:
Originally posted by v_munster_v
I have the game for ps2 I hear some much about the pc version so I want to ask about the ps2 version.

I haven't played it online yet. I want to ask if I should get phone line conneter for it, or am I wasn'ting my time.

I know that there are pacthes out for pc, but any for ps2 ??? Or did I get srewed over buying it for ps2....

there was probably a reason you heard so much about it for the PC and not the PS2

Imperials Rule & Droids Drool!!
Hexerei is offline   you may:
Old 12-12-2004, 08:55 AM   #9
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Read the latest news on swbattlefront.net main page about the new PS2 patch!

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > General Discussion > ps2 ???