lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Spolier!!!! Help PLease!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-11-2004, 05:37 AM   #1
DarthCole
Rookie

Spolier!!!! Help PLease!!!

I am on Goto's ship, I kill the first group of floating balls on goto's ship and then the large robot. Then when you open the doors to the left or the right of the next room there are larger floating balls and they are impossible, anyone have anyway they can help.

Thanks,

May the Force be With You,

DarthCole
DarthCole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2004, 05:44 AM   #2
XMan3223
Rookie

Well It depends who you have with you... I Visas and she had destroy droid and that was extremely powerful against them I just used her and Mira cause I felt that Mira's pistols were very effective against them...
no matter who u have make sure yer health is full before entering the next room and turn on your shields before entering the next room. that way you don't have to waste an attack round turning on your shields.
XMan3223 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2004, 09:59 AM   #3
DarthCole
Rookie

Spoiler!!

Thanks, that worked awesome. You have to take out the little ball droid that keep reenergizing the larger ones first.

May the Force be With You,

DarthCole
DarthCole is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2004, 10:11 AM   #4
XMan3223
Rookie

Oh yeh I forgot to mention that to
XMan3223 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2004, 09:15 AM   #5
affinityx
Rookie

If you don't mind could you fill me in a bit on how you got to that point?

I've been stuck for the past 6 hours looking for this Goto creature on Nar Shadae and having no luck. T3 doesn't tell me a thing.
spoiler:
The exchange wants me dead or alive, I can't pay the little fella any more money to increase how much they hate me either.... The wookie and red head are in plain site but the game won't let me talk to them.
affinityx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Spolier!!!! Help PLease!!!