lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need a little help plz
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-11-2004, 05:06 AM   #1
XMan3223
Rookie

Need help on Dxun plz

Ok I'm stuck on Dxun. I've done everything I could to help out the mandalorians and there's nothing else that I can find out to do. The only thing I can't do is get into the Dxun Cache place. Even though I've done everything I can't go to Isis whenever I talk to Mandalore the only option that I have is that I have a few things to get still.

Last edited by XMan3223; 12-11-2004 at 09:30 AM.
XMan3223 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2004, 10:33 AM   #2
hhhjcstudent
Lurker

Re: Need help on Dxun plz

Quote:
Originally posted by XMan3223
Ok I'm stuck on Dxun. I've done everything I could to help out the mandalorians and there's nothing else that I can find out to do. The only thing I can't do is get into the Dxun Cache place. Even though I've done everything I can't go to Isis whenever I talk to Mandalore the only option that I have is that I have a few things to get still.
Have you competed in the battle circle? Have you shown the ear of that creature to the mandalorian gate guard? Did you assist the guy in fixing the relay station? (by getting the parts, fixing the wires and reprogramming the computer?) Did you blow the mines up?
hhhjcstudent is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2004, 10:36 AM   #3
XMan3223
Rookie

Yes I did all of that
XMan3223 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-12-2004, 10:30 AM   #4
hhhjcstudent
Lurker

Did you kill the people that crashed on the third ship?
hhhjcstudent is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Need a little help plz