lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I'm Stuck!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-14-2004, 10:48 AM   #1
Mriceguy
Lurker

I'm Stuck!!

Hi there,

I am stuck in Grim Fandango. I really didn't want to resort to ask for help but I have tried and tried for hours and hours and I am going crazy! I am in the Petrified forest and I know I have to bring the magic sign post over to the place with many exits that go nowhere and somehow drive through the tunnel it points to, but nothing happens! I tried many different ways of driving in, running over the sign post after travelling through a tunnel, going in the opposite direction, but nothing works! I know I have to use the sign post to find the correct tunnel or something but it doesn't work. I must be doing something wrong!
I would be extremely grateful if someone could help me out. Thank you very much.
Mriceguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2004, 01:15 AM   #2
VampireNaomi
was a dog in earlier life

LFN Staff Member 
No, you don't have to drive through any of the tunnels. I tried that too when I first played, but it doesn't work.

This is what you have to do:
spoiler:
Put the magic sign on the right place on the ground and an underground tunnel will open.

"Oho, my sainted aunt, have I become a victim of brain fever, the curse of academia...?" -- Jonathan Crane

Sweet As Mango: Nick/Olivia all the way!
VampireNaomi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2004, 09:14 AM   #3
Sanspoof

spoiler:
And remember that the sign points to where you have to put it, not to a tunnel. Eventually when you put it in the right place it'll point down and the tunnel will open to allow you to get the key to open the dam doors.
Sanspoof is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > I'm Stuck!!