lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Item Location
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-16-2004, 06:38 PM   #1
SithLord1914
Rookie

Item Location

Peace, I am new to this board and I am not certain if a thread has been started yet, but I was curious if anyone found any of the following items: Ossus Keeper Robe, Handmaiden Robe, Jedi Master Robe, Arca Jeth's Robe, Thon's Robe and lastly Nomi's Robe. I've beaten the game once and now I'm searching for items and plots I may have missed. And where are all the special light saber crystals. I only seem to find Opila, Firkrann, ruusan, dragite bondar and solari. Any help would be appreciated.
SithLord1914 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2004, 07:17 PM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

Re: Item Location

Quote:
Originally posted by SithLord1914
Peace, I am new to this board and I am not certain if a thread has been started yet, but I was curious if anyone found any of the following items: Ossus Keeper Robe, Handmaiden Robe, Jedi Master Robe, Arca Jeth's Robe, Thon's Robe and lastly Nomi's Robe. I've beaten the game once and now I'm searching for items and plots I may have missed. And where are all the special light saber crystals. I only seem to find Opila, Firkrann, ruusan, dragite bondar and solari. Any help would be appreciated.
I got only Jedi Master Robes, and Nomi's Robes in those you named. I I got the solari crystal and the Dark Jedi Master Robe only at the end when there was no workbench left. Contrary to KotOR 1, you get random objects from containers, so it may vary from one game to another.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2004, 07:23 PM   #3
SithLord1914
Rookie

Re: Re: Item Location

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth333
I got only Jedi Master Robes, and Nomi's Robes in those you named. I I got the solari crystal and the Dark Jedi Master Robe only at the end when there was no workbench left. Contrary to KotOR 1, you get random objects from containers, so it may vary from one game to another.

Thank you. I think you're right. The first time I played I got a bunch of silver cyrstals. The second time I got only two. (I fell in love with the silver lightsaber....it has surpassed violet as my personal favorite.

I guess I'll keep playing it. again thank you
Old 12-16-2004, 07:42 PM   #4
Darth333
Administraterror

I actually checked this and what you get from containers also varies according to your level, sometimes the chance to get an item will unlock only if you have a specific attribute, if you have recruited a certain party member. It's random and some items are harder to get.

...and btw, blue on blue in your posts is quite hard to read
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2004, 11:24 PM   #5
SithLord1914
Rookie

Re: Re: Re: Item Location

Quote:
Originally posted by SithLord1914
Thank you. I think you're right. The first time I played I got a bunch of silver cyrstals. The second time I got only two. (I fell in love with the silver lightsaber....it has surpassed violet as my personal favorite.

I guess I'll keep playing it. again thank you

Then how do I change the color of my background screen.

I also noticed this time around I got a bunch of short light sabers.
Pointless indeed..

How do I get the handmaiden's robe?

Thanks again....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Item Location