lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Let's talk about guitars!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2005, 10:45 PM   #1
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Let's talk about guitars!

Seeing how Yufster is pregnant, this is the time to talk about guitars.

Personally, I tried to learn, lacked the patience, or the talent. I never got past the power punk chords, so I had a brief stint in a punk band as a rythm guitarist, not to dissimilar from Naked Raygun or Fugazi. I gave it up after a while when one of the members decided I had a really nice voice, so I took over on the mic instead, and it has stuck over the years.

My first, and last guitar was a Krammer, off white with the bridge on the strings. Had to tune it about four times a day, then it got on my nerves. I sold it about 5 years ago for $200.

My favorite guitar belonged to a guy in one of my old bands called "Drive Naked Save Clothes". He bought this thing in a pawn shop for $25, and at one particular show, he pulled a Jimmi Hendrix and lit it on fire.

He is playing it in this song:

http://www.themanipulation.com/music...ible%20Man.mp3
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > Random Fun > Ye Olde Harbour > Let's talk about guitars!